earncashbond: Legit or not?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I have been working on this site actively before. I stopped because the owner informed that they are having issues on sending money through PayPal. It will take until the 3rd of November. I took the liberty to ask my balance to be paid from the day mentioned until now. No response coming from their side. If they are not going to pay me this week, it seems the site can be tagged as a scam site. It is also affiliated to Answeree. These two sites are not paying me anymore. Be aware, guys!

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.098
I am not on this site but from your post, it looks like it is a scam and you should stop working on it. I remember on BMF also someone asked the same question but I didn't read it. I will check it for you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I have been working on this site actively before. I stopped because the owner informed that they are having issues on sending money through PayPal. It will take until the 3rd of November. I took the liberty to ask my balance to be paid from the day mentioned until now. No response coming from their side. If they are not going to pay me this week, it seems the site can be tagged as a scam site. It is also affiliated to Answeree. These two sites are not paying me anymore. Be aware, guys!
I think it is not a scam site for it had paid people previously. Since the admin there mentioned paying all 3rd week of November, just wait and see. If still you are not paid, we can conclude it's a scam site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I have been writing that people should avoid sites that is affiliated to answerees because they are scam. that's their handwork for about 4 years now.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
I do not have an account on this site, but i have been hearing about it for some time now. What is the site really about? I would like to know more about it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
This site is no longer paying though it was never legit Earn bond is a total scam. people need to be beware as the scammer also owns forums like moneyline and answeree

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for this information. Issues like this are prompts that we should be careful already. I had issue with virily too and my earnings ate shown bit cannot withdraw because I am short of the required pay out, problem is no way can I find out how to make more points because they changed rules.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My sympathy to all those users of that site, I just checked from Google about it, and there are discussion in other forum or site, that Earn Cash Bond became a scam site.

Back