Earning $1 a day with online activity

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to 1 dollar a day in Humanatic but now not anymore. I tried to earn 1 dollar in myLot and it is so very hard I only did it once. I'm already happy to earn online with 1 dollar a day because in 1 month I can earn 20 dollars which is 1000 pesos here and not bad. Then I try this site and I achieve 1 dollar for the whole day being active here. I want to stay here from now on:giggle:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.850
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are not alone who feels it, I also feel why not stay on RIF when it's the easiest of all the sites to earn better than other sites. I have been here since last two months and have earned $10 average in both months.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.255
I used to 1 dollar a day in Humanatic but now not anymore. I tried to earn 1 dollar in myLot and it is so very hard I only did it once. I'm already happy to earn online with 1 dollar a day because in 1 month I can earn 20 dollars which is 1000 pesos here and not bad. Then I try this site and I achieve 1 dollar for the whole day being active here. I want to stay here from now on:giggle:
That is true, I am also a Mylottter and you know me well there, and yes true, the income is so slow and I usually get paid in ML once every two months and that's $5 only :ROFLMAO: You have to be thankful to the person who referred you it's the site, maybe its @AmazingJob :love:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.255
By December 26, RIF increase our earning here to $2 per day. Hoping I could make $2 here hehehe, anyways, it's ur Christmas vacation starting Friday, so I will ave much time here and there.

That is true, I am also a Mylottter and you know me well there, and yes true, the income is so slow and I usually get paid in ML once every two months and that's $5 only :ROFLMAO: You have to be thankful to the person who referred you it's the site, maybe its @AmazingJob :love:
I think she is referred by our kabsat Shavkat. I mentioned it to her on ML but I think Shavkat already invited her to join here. Still a win-win.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its nice that you are helping other users to join this website and we already have number of active users and this certainly help the website

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$7.238
I never tried to strike a dollar in Humanatics. For the reason that I am not active there. In myLot, I never reached a dollar. Now, I can reach a dollar a day here in RIF.:)

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.850
Raw Dex
$0.000
By December 26, RIF increase our earning here to $2 per day. Hoping I could make $2 here hehehe, anyways, it's ur Christmas vacation starting Friday, so I will ave much time here and there.

Earning limit was increased yesterday itself and maybe today also the limit is $2.1 so you can try for $2 today itself don't wait till 26th December.😂

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
I hope you achieve what you have planned to achieve. Honestly, it is not very easy to earn up to $1 a day

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
If only we can have 100 quality members that have ways of exchanging goods and services here then we could be making more that that amount,let us look at more than just earning from posts on this forum.

I have actually noticed that we are not having ads as much right now.Meaning we need more money to be paid by the forum.Anybody notice this.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely this is an amazing website, from the day that I join here I learned many things from experts.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If only we can have 100 quality members that have ways of exchanging goods and services here then we could be making more that that amount,let us look at more than just earning from posts on this forum.

I have actually noticed that we are not having ads as much right now.Meaning we need more money to be paid by the forum.Anybody notice this.
I agree. Many of times, members give vague topics in their thread or irrelevant responses.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
I agree. Many of times, members give vague topics in their thread or irrelevant responses.
Forums can not survive by ads alone,we need mores advertising and in house services that we as members should start advertising and subscribing to.That way revenue will increase faster.We should not just focus at achieving our goals but rather ask if the forum is achieving its goals as well.

let us strike a deal to spend a portion of the money we earn back in the forum directly or indirectly.I think for me i will spend a minimum of $10 back in the forum diurectly and indirectly.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unless the forum needs money for development, we have no reason to give money back to the forum. Instead, we can better support the forum by being active on it, providing quality discussions and invite friends who are keen. That's the simplest and best thing we can do.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never tried to strike a dollar in Humanatics. For the reason that I am not active there. In myLot, I never reached a dollar. Now, I can reach a dollar a day here in RIF.:)
That is encouraging to know. Thanks by the way for introducing me on this site. I'm starting to enjoy it
Post automatically merged:

Have you earned $1 in one day? I have not experience that. Maybe this month I can try.
No actually it takes me 2 days because I have .30 yesterday and I am active today and I reach 1 dollar
Post automatically merged:

What is your username in mylot?

Back