Earning $1 a day with online activity

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.220
Raw Dex
$0.008
It's not difficult for me to earn US$2-3 a day doing online surveys. I work on a few legitimate survey sites. Surveytime pays $1 for each survey completed. They usually have more than 1 survey daily, except during weekends.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Today I felt lazy so I wasted major portion of my day doing nothing but I still need to reach my minimum goal of $1 so I am working for it now

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I find it difficult to make $1 daily probably due to my numerous engagement. It takes me two days to make 1 dollar. Still I find the forum quite interesting and captivating. Am not going anywhere. In fact, I have stop going to Facebook and Twitter because I find it quite wasteful.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
Though you can easily earn a dollar per day and even more from paid to post forums, but it is not easy. Most times i do get tired from typing and typing but it's something that can't be avoided if you want to keep earning here.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
Yes making $1 daily here is not bad, the admin has increased to $2 for now but achieving this isn't easy and I am targeting a $1 minimum now to earn

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to 1 dollar a day in Humanatic but now not anymore. I tried to earn 1 dollar in myLot and it is so very hard I only did it once. I'm already happy to earn online with 1 dollar a day because in 1 month I can earn 20 dollars which is 1000 pesos here and not bad. Then I try this site and I achieve 1 dollar for the whole day being active here. I want to stay here from now on:giggle:
We can earn better here than we do in myLot. One just have to think of good topics to post. Our points depend on our actions rather than being rewarded because others interacted with it. On the other hand it's also good to be rewarded from other's interaction because we make money passively as long as the topic stirs a good point if interaction.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
Here you can earn 1$ but if you want to earn 1$ from answeree then you won't as here for one post we get .01$ and in answered we earn .01$ for one post too. But just calculate your consumption of time in both forums you'll find marked difference. As mostly you'll need to research before answering in answeree

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We can earn better here than we do in myLot. One just have to think of good topics to post. Our points depend on our actions rather than being rewarded because others interacted with it. On the other hand it's also good to be rewarded from other's interaction because we make money passively as long as the topic stirs a good point if interaction.
I find it easier here to earn but since I am used to myLot I cannot leave that site as there is no limit there to discuss everything you like. I've been on and off myLot for 12 years now so it is very much a part of my daily life. I'm thankful to this site that it updates earning real time and all your contribution earn you cents.
Post automatically merged:

$1 daily is not bad and I am targeting this as minimum these days and use forums to make it
Yeah it's not bad. Forum sites and discussion sites are very easy thing to do. I am happy with just 1 dollar a day with online activity. It's hard to earn dollars nowadays online.

Last edited:

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For only extra cash 1 dollar is not bad at all if you earn for a while you can really make some good money it's not easy to make money these days but if you work hard it's possible

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
For only extra cash 1 dollar is not bad at all if you earn for a while you can really make some good money it's not easy to make money these days but if you work hard it's possible
It is very possible so imagine that you make thst amount of money on three platforms, it means you have made money. Though, it will not be very easy to make especially on forums

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think I was able to earn $1 yesterday but I did not calculated it on paper and just figured out in my mind and will try do better today to earn at least $1

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
Frankly speaking I earned one dollar easily when I signed up the socialseos.com get paid to earning site. The person who referred me also got one dollar for that matter. It's a great earning site and you can pm for the joining link.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am happy that you are enjoying the website and no your referrer doesn't get $1 but $0.5 if I am not wrong and I hope you reach the threshold soon to get paid

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
I think I was able to earn $1 yesterday but I did not calculated it on paper and just figured out in my mind and will try do better today to earn at least $1
Just try to focus on it. If you focus on how much you want to earn, you will also be able to focus on the calculation. Making $1 here is possible and it is not a lot of work to me

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
$1 daily is not bad and I am targeting this as minimum these days and use forums to make it
Yes dame here, one dollar should be the minimum then if i am able to get above that per day, there is no problem about that. Though there are some days where i am not able to reach the one dollar mark Though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Yes dame here, one dollar should be the minimum then if i am able to get above that per day, there is no problem about that. Though there are some days where i am not able to reach the one dollar mark Though.
There are some days when I will be so busy but it does not mean that I will not be able to make $1 on all the platforms that I work on because I always try my best to work online even though I'm tired

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good
I used to 1 dollar a day in Humanatic but now not anymore. I tried to earn 1 dollar in myLot and it is so very hard I only did it once. I'm already happy to earn online with 1 dollar a day because in 1 month I can earn 20 dollars which is 1000 pesos here and not bad. Then I try this site and I achieve 1 dollar for the whole day being active here. I want to stay here from now on:giggle:
Good to know how consistent you have been all this while, ever since I was introduced by a good friend to this wonderful platform, I have made a resolve to remain here till forever, because I do get to learn a whole lot of things here for free while I earn

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
I wish that Humanitics is still paying up till now. Well, I never worked on it but I heard that they were making a lot of money from it and it is painful that I missed the opportunity
Good

Good to know how consistent you have been all this while, ever since I was introduced by a good friend to this wonderful platform, I have made a resolve to remain here till forever, because I do get to learn a whole lot of things here for free while I earn

Back