Earning $1 from a website or Earning $0.25 from 4 websites?

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to work on 1 website to earn a dollar instead of working on 4 different websites. It isn't just a matter of convenience. Joining multiple earning sites and working on them on a daily basis could be too draining and stressful, especially if you are only working online as a side hustle.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I prefer 1 single and 1$ since I can focus more efforts on just one and not be changing pages every so often, but in the end the two examples lead to the same result, but focusing on 1 is better for me
That is a good idea. But diversifying your sources of income is always important and necessary. Focusing on one website to make $1 every day is easier by the way.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That is a good idea. But diversifying your sources of income is always important and necessary. Focusing on one website to make $1 every day is easier by the way.
I think that if you are able to find 3 websites, for example, where you earn $3 constantly, it is better than having 12 where you earn $0.25, the goal is the same, but it will be more of a headache the more tasks you have to perform.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Most of the forum sites have mechanism to limit the daily earnings there. One dollar a day from one single site is very much possible. But then it would be a lot of time spent on a single site and that can wear you out. Switching between few helps to kill that boredom. So, I prefer to have few sites to earn that. Also, relying fully on one site can be a lot of risk if that site goes South.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that if you are able to find 3 websites, for example, where you earn $3 constantly, it is better than having 12 where you earn $0.25, the goal is the same, but it will be more of a headache the more tasks you have to perform.
That's true, when you focus on lesser websites you'll be more focused. But working on several websites simultaneously might even make you not to achieve your goal daily.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I agree with u @Ginger. It's better to work on 4 different sites that pays you $.25 then just one that pays you $1. If at all one site shuts down, that $1 u where focused on goes with the site. But if one site from the 4 shuts down you are still left with $.25.

Well, I kind of agree to this perspective. It gives you a better chance of being in the work for a longer time.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I kind of agree to this perspective. It gives you a better chance of being in the work for a longer time.
Yeah, the only disadvantage is that you may not be able to concentrate. Working on one website gives you that opportunity to be concentrated and you may make more money but relying on a single platform is not advisable.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I personally feel that the number of sites that you want to keep will depend on the amount of time that you can devote for them. Have a balance. Don't have too many of them as it would not help. You will be overwhelmed and won't be able to concentrate. And relying on only one would not be good because it might be boring and you might loose all earnings if something goes wrong with the site. Have a few where you can manage the time well and do justice to them.. and you don't feel stressed and overwhelmed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.028
Yes the first website is very tempting but i would rather go for both. Cause working on a single website, though we do not pray for it but anything could go wrong at anytime, so i would rather have multiple sources of income.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I would definitely choose the website that pays me $1, instead of jumping from one website to another, to me I see it as being unproductive and not a good use of time, so it's more better to focus on one website.
This is just an example to explain my thing. Would you prefer a website paying you $1 and depending upon it or you'll prefer 4 websites paying around $0.25. Most of us may choose the first option as it's easier but it's risky so we need to be careful about it.
Post automatically merged:

Who will go for 4 websites that will only pay $0.25 in total for the 4 websites. I would rather go for a website that will pay me $1 every day.
This is one of the reasons that I don't like some websites like paid to click website and captcha solving websites. It will even take more than a week to earn one dollar there.
This is spot on!! I don't see any wisdom in jumping from one website to another when you can easily and effortlessly make same amount by committing your time to one website.

Last edited:

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I used to think it was better to work on multiple platforms. It's way easier now, that I've tried it to generate as much as you can from one platform. I do understand the power of focused determination and I'm working on it this year.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I prefer working on one site that am truly sure is legitimate. BMF and RIF seemed sure. I am working only on this sites for now. Beermoneyforum withdrawal threshold is $2 and very easy to reach.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I prefer working on one site that am truly sure is legitimate. BMF and RIF seemed sure. I am working only on this sites for now. Beermoneyforum withdrawal threshold is $2 and very easy to reach.
It's really easy to reach that amount, even as short as four days if you work for .5 dollars each day. If you've ever been banned or seen others meet the same fate, you become skeptical of relying on the forum alone.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I would definitely choose the website that pays me $1, instead of jumping from one website to another, to me I see it as being unproductive and not a good use of time, so it's more better to focus on one website.

Post automatically merged:

This is spot on!! I don't see any wisdom in jumping from one website to another when you can easily and effortlessly make same amount by committing your time to one website.
Jumping from one website to another can be very stressful. But concentrating on one Will give you more chance to make money. But depending on one website is something that I try to avoid.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.208
Now I realise that it's better to focus on many sites and earn $0.25 from each site than to focus on one site. I have started following this rule. When I find nothing interesting on a site I switch on to the other site and then I come back to the previous one when finding the later one not interesting.

Back