Earning $1 from a website or Earning $0.25 from 4 websites?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Now I realise that it's better to focus on many sites and earn $0.25 from each site than to focus on one site. I have started following this rule. When I find nothing interesting on a site I switch on to the other site and then I come back to the previous one when finding the later one not interesting.
It can be good because you know many places to earn, the bad thing is that maybe you have too many places to work and you can neglect others, but well this really depends on the person and how organized they are.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.185
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know about others. There was a time when I used to focus more on mylot and then I used to get tired of the posts there so started RIF and used to spend more time here but then I got tired of the threads being started here so joined BMF and PB and now try to devote my time equally on all sites than on a single site and I am happy that I make more $1 collectively on all the sites and that's fine for me.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Now I realise that it's better to focus on many sites and earn $0.25 from each site than to focus on one site. I have started following this rule. When I find nothing interesting on a site I switch on to the other site and then I come back to the previous one when finding the later one not interesting.
I agree there. Sometimes we find low activity level on some site and at that time we can switch to others and utilise our time. When I feel that I am not able to contribute much to one site due to some topics that I am not much comfortable about, I go to others. When I come back I might find some interesting discussions where I can contribute. Staying on one site can make one feel saturated after a while.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.185
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree there. Sometimes we find low activity level on some sites and at that time we can switch to others and utilise our time. When I feel that I am not able to contribute much to one side due to some topics that I am not much comfortable with, I go to others. When I come back I might find some interesting discussions to which I can contribute. Staying on one site can make one feel saturated after a while.

Exactly that's my point. It happens with me most of the time, I easily get saturated on the sites.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
Jumping from one website to another can be very stressful. But concentrating on one Will give you more chance to make money. But depending on one website is something that I try to avoid.
Your last line is where the problem lies. it isn't advisable to depend on a site so I prefer 4 sites at least all can't crash at a time.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.010
If we get site like RIF then it's better to work here and to earn 1$ per day instead of working in 4 website and earn .25$ from each. The risk will remain there as out of 4 two may turn scam.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If we get site like RIF then it's better to work here and to earn 1$ per day instead of working in 4 website and earn .25$ from each. The risk will remain there as out of 4 two may turn scam.
You have a valid point too
At the same time, there are websites like RIF out there too but I guess we haven't find them

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Why choose a site that is slow as a rabbit? There are sites that pay better. Better focus on a forum site like RIF or on your BMF and PB sites.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is actually the major of importance of focusing on many websites. I think it is much more enjoyable because if one is boring, you simply switch.
Post automatically merged:

Your last line is where the problem lies. it isn't advisable to depend on a site so I prefer 4 sites at least all can't crash at a time.
Definitely, when you are working on several websites and a particular website crashes, you will not even bother much.

Last edited:
Back