Earning 200 Satoshi daily from Ptc?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.170
When I was active on PTC site called Adbtc, I was earning at least 400 satoshi every day. I earned through ad clicks as well as from referral clicks. I am no longer active on the site.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was active on PTC site called Adbtc, I was earning at least 400 satoshi every day. I earned through ad clicks as well as from referral clicks. I am no longer active on the site.
That was a normal target when Faucets were popular and remains so for a lot of them today. But today the daily target (even early on in the building stage) is more like 4,000 Satoshi a day and often much more. It has taken me about a year to reach the 11,000 Satoshi per day level and knowing I can compound that is what keeps me motivated.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you can earn 200 Satoshi per day from Pay to click websites in around 30 mins in a day daily then will you continue doing this or will leave to find other earning ways?
I think it still makes sense as long as I am not spending so much time on the website. You know that time also determines how much money that you will be making on platforms

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you can earn 200 Satoshi per day from Pay to click websites in around 30 mins in a day daily then will you continue doing this or will leave to find other earning ways?
Though I don't really know the worth of value of the amount of satoshi you mentioned, but I have a feeling that the quantity or number is relatively low for one to earn in a day, that's my own thought or opinion rather.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though I don't really know the worth of value of the amount of satoshi you mentioned, but I have a feeling that the quantity or number is relatively low for one to earn in a day, that's my own thought or opinion rather.
I think my problem with those kind of platforms is that they don't really pay so much money so I don't want to start stressing myself to work on them when I know that the money they pay is little

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think my problem with those kind of platforms is that they don't really pay so much money so I don't want to start stressing myself to work on them when I know that the money they pay is little
That's only because you have no experience to base that judgement on. I started by earning even less than 200 Satoshi a day and discovered that there is NO STRESS and by applying daily compound interest from revenue sharing it quickly grew from 200 Satoshi to 11,000 Satoshi a day without adding any of my own funding or feeling stressed by wondering if it will make money today, or lose enough so they can not pay me. My Faucets have paid me every day for the last two years and I have no fear that they will not pay me again today, with no cost and very little effort on my part.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've stopped collecting satoshis from many sites for almost a month now because of the high threshold before this coins become real cash. I rather concentrate on posting to forums and taking surveys.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's only because you have no experience to base that judgement on. I started by earning even less than 200 Satoshi a day and discovered that there is NO STRESS and by applying daily compound interest from revenue sharing it quickly grew from 200 Satoshi to 11,000 Satoshi a day without adding any of my own funding or feeling stressed by wondering if it will make money today, or lose enough so they can not pay me. My Faucets have paid me every day for the last two years and I have no fear that they will not pay me again today, with no cost and very little effort on my part.
I guess this is because you have been doing it for a long period of time and you have made the money that you invested in it but I don't think I can do that for now

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning such an amount of Satoshi in 30 minutes of engaging in clicks on a site is not that bad at all for thee are some sites that you will spend more than two hours or even two days before you could be able to earn 200 Satoshi on the site which means it will take you a year before reaching the minimum for payout.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning such an amount of Satoshi in 30 minutes of engaging in clicks on a site is not that bad at all for thee are some sites that you will spend more than two hours or even two days before you could be able to earn 200 Satoshi on the site which means it will take you a year before reaching the minimum for payout.
You are right that it is not bad but I don't like the fact that it will take a lot of time before you get to the minimum withdrawal because some of us cannot wait till then

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I've stopped collecting satoshis from many sites for almost a month now because of the high threshold before this coins become real cash. I rather concentrate on posting to forums and taking surveys.
I am still claiming from a few because I really like to earn crypto now

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.965
May I know what kind of jobs are on PTC sites? And how is their payment system? Does it serve payment via paypal? I don't know much about PTC sites, can someone explain it to me? Thank you very much.
PTC or paid to click site where members will get USD or crypto rewards after clicking/viewing ads, after reaching the minimum payout amount members can withdraw their payment instruments, payeer, paypal, crypto etc. Currently ptc only give a small reward.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.965
If you on one ptc site can generate 200 satoshi and it takes about 15 minutes then if you claim on 5 ptc sites you will get 1000 satoshi or worth $ 0.27 (curren price $ 26,690) and the time you spend is 75 minutes,

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.168
I think 200 satoshis is the same equivalence to $0.054. So earning that amount of money from a paid to post forum it's a total waste of time for me in that matter.I wouldn't continue working with that.

Back