Earning money from russian sites vs global sites

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
what Russian earnings sites you frequent regularly, I am curious to see if you can offer any new site, I use adbtc, aviso.bz and seofast.ru apart from those 3, I used some others but none gave me a profit that made me stay working them.
Yes, I am a member of these sites you mentioned. I am a member of the Bux Money (you can complete easy task and receive rubles and withdraw through trx , payeer and more). VK target - ipweb - surfbe and more. I even work on sites that do not earn more than 1 ruble a day, but their min withdrawals are low, and in 10 minutes you can make 1 ruble and withdraw money. instantly I combine all these and bet at the end of the night in planetofbet (which is russian site and accept ruble and more) and you can withdraw in less than 5 minute without KYC

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, I am a member of these sites you mentioned. I am a member of the Bux Money (you can complete easy task and receive rubles and withdraw through trx , payeer and more). VK target - ipweb - surfbe and more. I even work on sites that do not earn more than 1 ruble a day, but their min withdrawals are low, and in 10 minutes you can make 1 ruble and withdraw money. instantly I combine all these and bet at the end of the night in planetofbet (which is russian site and accept ruble and more) and you can withdraw in less than 5 minute without KYC
Thanks for this brief summary, so Russian sites are helping you a lot, I'm glad, I think I will investigate those sites you mentioned since most I do not know them, except the website that you earn 1 ruble since that I earn quickly in aviso.bz or others, but I will investigate them.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for this brief summary, so Russian sites are helping you a lot, I'm glad, I think I will investigate those sites you mentioned since most I do not know them, except the website that you earn 1 ruble since that I earn quickly in aviso.bz or others, but I will investigate them.
Yes, although the ones that earn a ruble are not worth it, but since you can see ads in the background, I do all of them at the same time. You may not believe it, but there are dozens of sites like this and I get confused sometimes. But all of them have low min withdrawal (1 ruble or 2)

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, although the ones that earn a ruble are not worth it, but since you can see ads in the background, I do all of them at the same time. You may not believe it, but there are dozens of sites like this and I get confused sometimes. But all of them have low min withdrawal (1 ruble or 2)
Send me referral links mate, the best you have, surely there is one in which I stay working, all those that do not have to install an extension, only that requires work within the website.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I also see many Russian websites paying but don't think they pay well and most pay through Payeer
Honestly all these Russian sites pay better than almost all faucets i know, so they are more plausible options than most faucets, and have most of them instant payments to payeer among others.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
That sounds great. I'd look at some of the websites suggested here, such as adbtc.top. I have recently been receiving cryptocurrency payments, thus this is something I'd like to test.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
I tried register account on russian sport prediction site but I never got confirmation email. This was time when war started so maybe there was a problem but subscribed news start come regulary.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
The only Russian site I have used for earning purposes is Toloka Yandex, however, soon I was bored and stopped using it I did not even reach the minimum threshold to be able to cash out.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have tried several Russian sites so far and I am really very satisfied with them because they are legit and they pay their users. I would like to try more Russian sites because I trust them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me though i do not really mind working on any site, be it Russia or not. The most important thing for me is that i am able to cash out easily and it legit.

Back