Earning money from russian sites vs global sites

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Russian websites like to pay through Payeer so if we like to join then we should try payeer too
it is true. Most of them pay through Perfect Money, Payeer or ADVCash etc. I think you work with sites that usually pay users through crypto or PayPal. There are a few Russian sites that pay via crypto too

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really care about it if it pays then it's fine I usually use global sites anyways because I like them more but I know that some people prefers russian ones

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really care about it if it pays then it's fine I usually use global sites anyways because I like them more but I know that some people prefers russian ones
Yes, Russian sites are better for me. It depends on the person. I earn more there and also I get my money instantly after requesting a withdrawal. Their payment system is automatic and I like it a lot

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.175
Frankly speaking the Russian sites are very legit compared to the global sites. I am saying this because I have been into so many of them and they seem to live up to their promises.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Frankly speaking the Russian sites are very legit compared to the global sites. I am saying this because I have been into so many of them and they seem to live up to their promises.
You said well. Exactly. I forgot to mention. Yeah another thing I noticed most of these websites are legit. While there are many global scam websites. Also, the payment system of Russian sites to users is automatic

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like Russian websites but not aware of many so open to suggestions
There are many websites and all of them use automatic payment system and have a low minimum withdrawal. try aviso - vktarget - seo-fast - profitcenter. all of them are paying for long time

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am using multiple russian websites, and I often post the websites in the advertising section, however I find that very few people are interested in using the russian websites

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am using multiple russian websites, and I often post the websites in the advertising section, however I find that very few people are interested in using the russian websites
Yes, exactly. Their payment system is automatic and they have a low minimum withdrawal. Also, their income is more, but still, many people like to work on global sites, which many of are scams. Global sites have a high minimum withdrawal and you have to request payout and wait a few days to receive a few cents

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
Yes, exactly. Their payment system is automatic and they have a low minimum withdrawal. Also, their income is more, but still, many people like to work on global sites, which many of are scams. Global sites have a high minimum withdrawal and you have to request payout and wait a few days to receive a few cents
Honestly it has been for me a great discovery last year the Russian sites, at first I saw them tedious and difficult to work, but they are quite easy to use when you know how they work, they pay instantly and low thresholds, they accept people from all places, and their payment rates are better than global sites, do not judge a book by the cover but by the content.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly it has been for me a great discovery last year the Russian sites, at first I saw them tedious and difficult to work, but they are quite easy to use when you know how they work, they pay instantly and low thresholds, they accept people from all places, and their payment rates are better than global sites, do not judge a book by the cover but by the content.
Exactly, that's right. I think most users are like that, they don't put much effort and give up quickly. If we spend some time on these websites and get to know their system, we will realize that it is worth it. You don't have to stress about withdrawing money and you are sure that you will receive your money instantly. And another thing is that 79 rubles = $1. So every 1 ruble is valuable.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
American websites mostly pay only for surveys and other tedious tasks , so it is better to use russian websites which pay for clicking , watching videos and doing other similar tasks

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
American websites mostly pay only for surveys and other tedious tasks , so it is better to use russian websites which pay for clicking , watching videos and doing other similar tasks
There are also world wide websites that pay you for clicks but their income is really low. Everyone says Neobux, but the income of these websites is really low. you can earn 1 cent with a few click easily in russian sites

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
There are also world wide websites that pay you for clicks but their income is really low. Everyone says Neobux, but the income of these websites is really low. you can earn 1 cent with a few click easily in russian sites
yes, let's calculate for example in Wmrfast that honestly I have been pleasantly surprised by this website, for its ease of use and profits, with about 20 youtube videos of 10 seconds you can earn $ 0.015 more or less, which is quite good compared to what other PTC pays that are useless.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I just want to work where I get paid whether a global site or a Russian site, the most is that they are legit and paying. There's no discrimination or any kind of scam.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
I just want to work where I get paid whether a global site or a Russian site, the most is that they are legit and paying. There's no discrimination or any kind of scam.
We are not talking about discrimination or which is legal or not, we are comparing the websites in terms of what their payment rate is, since most of us have tried many websites.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes, let's calculate for example in Wmrfast that honestly I have been pleasantly surprised by this website, for its ease of use and profits, with about 20 youtube videos of 10 seconds you can earn $ 0.015 more or less, which is quite good compared to what other PTC pays that are useless.
Yes. There are websites that earn even more. By liking YouTube videos etc. You can't earn even $1 per month on famous PTC websites without investment. On Russian sites, everything works like clockwork. You do not need to communicate with the manager and he does not need to communicate with you. Fully automatic payment system

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are many websites and all of them use automatic payment system and have a low minimum withdrawal. try aviso - vktarget - seo-fast - profitcenter. all of them are paying for long time
I'll check these out as I'm quite impressed with Adbtc.top which is also a Russian website

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have a lot of experience in making money online and I have tried many websites. Time is limited and we must manage it well. I noticed that global sites earn less compared to Russian sites (weird, I know).
Faucet sites, PTC and many websites that you can earn money from without investment, do not earn much, and in some of them you cannot even earn 5 cents a day. but you will easily get 1 cent by liking 2 YouTube videos on Russian sites
I think I will not like to go through a lot of stress and that I why I love to make money on global sites. I prefer those ones to sites that just belong to one country.

Back