Earning sites that you hope return someday

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
For me it would be read.cash. though read.cash is still functioning but the site no longer pays like it used to. Currently it is pretty hard to earn unlike the early stage.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
They stopped paying when people were making a good amount of money from that site. We used to write articles there and we were paid for the views. We used to promote our articles on tweeter like we used to do in bubblews. I dont know if it's still working.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dimeforum used to be a great paying forum then before they went off. I don't know if they're still paying but it's been a long time and I missed it.
They have stopped paying few years ago. I never got the chance to work there and make money. It was when they stopped paying that I came across them. But I was fortunate to see complain of others before I start posting there.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
I hope Bubblews and Blogjob come back to life again. In Blogjob I earned the most $200 a month. Also Triond and Literacy Base. I missed them.
Looks like you and I have published on the same site. I used to make $400 per month through Bubblews. I received my first crypto payment from blogjob. I left Triond and Literacy Base because I did not earn anything.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Looks like you and I have published on the same site. I used to make $400 per month through Bubblews. I received my first crypto payment from blogjob. I left Triond and Literacy Base because I did not earn anything.
Wow so huge pay. I only reached 60 plus dollars because I work but was happy with that amount. I only spent 3 months there before it shut down.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They have stopped paying few years ago. I never got the chance to work there and make money. It was when they stopped paying that I came across them. But I was fortunate to see complain of others before I start posting there.
Yes they just stopped paying. I guess the income coming in was too small to keep the project afloat. It was one of the best paying forums then and I really wish they didn't fold up.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I have had good news about the following paid to post forums and I wish they resurrect now so that we can enjoy the goodies from posting on them. These are: postloop. Chatabout among others.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes they just stopped paying. I guess the income coming in was too small to keep the project afloat. It was one of the best paying forums then and I really wish they didn't fold up.
Were you a member when they were paying members? I never knew that they were paying that well because I never see any payments proof from other members on any website before.

Back