Earning through Neobux

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have been watching this website since 2008, I opened my account with great excitement as I found an opportunity to earn money online. For a few days, I used to use the account but after a few days, it ignored me. So it becomes deactivated. After that, I used to re-activate my account again on this website. After working on this website many times, I could not reach the earning target of payout.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I registered on it , worked on it for a while but never got any dime off it. I left the site
What was wrong with that site? Is it not legit? Maybe you had spent days there just to reach the payout only to feel frustrated. You should have asked the reason why the site admin did not pay you That sounds something fishy. Hoping that site shut forever.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I heard about this site when I started using online sites. As it is a PTC site so I never try it as I hate clicking the ads to earn. Yes, some people like it and earn well from the site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
What was wrong with that site? Is it not legit? Maybe you had spent days there just to reach the payout only to feel frustrated. You should have asked the reason why the site admin did not pay you That sounds something fishy. Hoping that site shut forever.
It wasn't just it for me. to make good money you needed to buy their referral packs which they stste was to help with clicking the ads. I knew it will be s waste of time for me

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That is right, it is just a waste of time. There are so many legit sites with good pay to members. Bad sites just find ways to ignore members' requests for a payout. They just block a member without a reason, but the fact, is, they cannot pay members.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Yes I have heard from many people that they were treated not well on the sites and alleged for violation of the rules.

That's the reason I always register on the trusted sites. I don't remember if I was banned on any site.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard a few things about this site but since it is a paid to click site I didn't not bother joining because sites like that hardly pay and also it takes a long time to reach the minimum payout threshold, I decided to spend my time on sites that worth it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I have heard a few things about this site but since it is a paid to click site I didn't not bother joining because sites like that hardly pay and also it takes a long time to reach the minimum payout threshold, I decided to spend my time on sites that worth it.

PTC sites take time to reach the payout and they are so boring too therefore I never tried them ever. Many of the users tried to be their referral but I never bothered to join the sites.

Back