Earning with Surveys

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many websites available globally that allow you to participate in surveys and questionnaires and then compensate you for your time and your responses. I have personally used a few of these websites to earn via surveys until it became very difficult to qualify for surveys on those websites. Have you all ever tried to earn via surveys? Do share your experiences.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No the true is that if you live in tier 3 or so country you won't be able to make good money online with surveys then you need to search for other ways to earn

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.980
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have been doing online surveys for many years. They paid better than PTP sites. There are a few legitimate survey sites I work with. They include YouGov, Toluna, Rauketen Insights, LifePoints, Surveytime, Valued Opinion. I particular like YouGov because they have surveys frequently and they never disqualify.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I reside in the lower-tier country and that has made it so difficult for me to make money through surveys . I agree that surveys is definitely one of the best ways to make sizable amount of money online.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No the true is that if you live in tier 3 or so country you won't be able to make good money online with surveys then you need to search for other ways to earn
That is fair to say. It is quite frustrating and demotivating for tier 3 countries to make good money online because most of the services and facilities aren't available, just like you have said about surveys not being available to tier 3 countries.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never earn through survey but I wish I do but what am thinking is there payment will be somehow to low but still I wish to participate in one of get a site please introduce me

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.158
So far I only get money from surveys in the Jakpat application. I don't know if this app is also available in your country. The survey is very easy and the points are quite small but it's good enough for extra money.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many websites available globally that allow you to participate in surveys and questionnaires and then compensate you for your time and your responses. I have personally used a few of these websites to earn via surveys until it became very difficult to qualify for surveys on those websites. Have you all ever tried to earn via surveys? Do share your experiences.
Surveys are the first online earning sites I knew and I was active at it even until now but I have given up some of them and concentrated only on a few sone like rakuten, lifepoints, attapol and yougov.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.390
Raw Dex
$0.020
Earning through survey site is one of the best way of online earning, but unfortunately it is not for tire 3 countries as we do not receive survey on daily basis even sometime we do not receive it on weekly basis.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Surveys are the first online earning sites I knew and I was active at it even until now but I have given up some of them and concentrated only on a few sone like rakuten, lifepoints, attapol and yougov.
Yes, same with me. PTC sites and survey sites were my first ever online earning sites, but nowadays I have left both of those types of sites for different kinds of sites like RIF and Fruitlab. I wouldn't mind getting back into the survey game, perhaps you could help me by telling me a bit about the sites that you have mentioned, please.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not earning from surveys now and actually haven't been able to make any money from that from a long time so I need to do better to earn from surveys

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The route of earning money by completing surveys has not been kind to me. Of all the survey sites I have signed up for, I have not managed to make any headway in terms of accumulating funds to the level of cashing out.
I guess survey companies are not interested in the views of people living outside Europe and the USA.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never earned a dime from surveys because I am from Africa. The surveys we are made to understand are not sponsored by firms that are of concern to us.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.738
Earning from surveys is one good way to make money, especially if you have the patience to answer the questions, but the problem with surveys is that it can be selective.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
That is fair to say. It is quite frustrating and demotivating for tier 3 countries to make good money online because most of the services and facilities aren't available, just like you have said about surveys not being available to tier 3 countries.
It is very frustrating that it is some set of people from some countries that can be able to make money from surveys and some people like us will not make money

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My earnings will be in micro cents from surveys because if I remember correctly then I earned only from streetbees and citizenme and they pay so low so I haven't earned anything substantial

Back