Easy money making for Lazy people

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have read about Inbox dollars on other forums and in no way it sounds like a lazy way to earn money. You are paid for completing tasks and surveys. So, you have to get up and put some time and effort. It might be easy way as you need no skill and expertise, but definitely not a lazy way. Moreover, Inbox dollars does not work for all geographical locations.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Lazy people don't like to do anything, good luck to them finding the right job
You have said it right. The irony is that even to find the right kind of work, you have to be active and put in your time and effort to hunt for the job. No money comes being lazy. Yes, there might be easy way to make money but not a complete lazy way.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
This is a very good idea provided that you find a legit site which really pays.
I often hear people talking about playing games and making money. I have no personal experience with that. But I am sure that there must be good legit sites and one can find out about them on forums like this one. Just post the query on discussion threads and you will get some answers to help you find some legit sites. But playing game is not a lazy thing to do. This might be a way to earn money from something that you love to do( if you love to play games). So, it is easy money while having fun but not getting it being lazy.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I often hear people talking about playing games and making money. I have no personal experience with that. But I am sure that there must be good legit sites and one can find out about them on forums like this one. Just post the query on discussion threads and you will get some answers to help you find some legit sites. But playing game is not a lazy thing to do. This might be a way to earn money from something that you love to do( if you love to play games). So, it is easy money while having fun but not getting it being lazy.
That's right. It is wonderful to earn money while having fun, Thank you very much for the information.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
That's right. It is wonderful to earn money while having fun, Thank you very much for the information.
You are welcome. It would be fun for those who actually enjoy playing games..I belong to the category who has complete aversion to games on screen. I like to play physical games or board games with real human interactions..If I have to play games online to make money, I will not enjoy it. It would rather become stressful for me.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is my first time hearing about Inbox Dollar. Please what are the tasks on the platform and what is their minimum withdrawal?
I was an old member but no longer a member because it has been long that I login but now that I want to register, I am unable to register because it is like they only accept US members

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
You are welcome. It would be fun for those who actually enjoy playing games..I belong to the category who has complete aversion to games on screen. I like to play physical games or board games with real human interactions..If I have to play games online to make money, I will not enjoy it. It would rather become stressful for me.
I absolutely agree with you. I prefer physical games as well. Besides, I am not good at online games. :)

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Just tried to sign up on Inbox Dollars because I saw that they were giving a $5 sign up bonus on the website. Sadly, they are currently only accepting new users from the U.S. šŸ˜„

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Get Paid for Browsing Online you can use inbox dollar site
Another is sell Second-Hand Books.
Rent out the free space in your home.

Add yours
I think another one that could be added is earning money simply by receiving messages via specialized apps that work in this field, however, one must be careful while using such apps.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
You can work on faucets and PTC sites. The pay isn't much, but it's very easy work to do.
Besides, why settle for less when you are capable of earning much?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Just tried to sign up on Inbox Dollars because I saw that they were giving a $5 sign up bonus on the website. Sadly, they are currently only accepting new users from the U.S. šŸ˜„
Good that you got the disappointment in the beginning.Many have mentioned it on other forums that this site is good for US. Others end up getting frustrated there as it doesn't work for their geographic locations. Good that you are saved from all the time and effort that would have gone waste on the site.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think inbox dollar is not open here in my country. I have a store but the business is slow. I don't want to be lazy this year. I want to work hard for the money

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Good that you got the disappointment in the beginning.Many have mentioned it on other forums that this site is good for US. Others end up getting frustrated there as it doesn't work for their geographic locations. Good that you are saved from all the time and effort that would have gone waste on the site.
True but I always do a thorough research on a website before deciding to use it. Have yet to be scammed by any website yet hehe.

Back