AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
True but I always do a thorough research on a website before deciding to use it. Have yet to be scammed by any website yet hehe.
You have been lucky so far. And I hope that you stay to be unscammed in the coming future too.
I would say the same but it might not be completely true. I joined a good forum site and was active there for some time. It had a promising start and I made a couple of payouts there in double digits. So, it was a decent earnings there.. But soon the site started behaving crazy and shut down. Many weee left unpaid. Glad that I got.the warning signals abd was not much active there. People lost a lot but I lost only few cents. Other site was Indian forum and it was my favourite. It stopped paying it's users without any prior notice. I lost a small amount there too.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
A lazy person should look for ways to make money effortlessly or passive income ideas but before you could make money from these media , you must have put in certain level of work.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Lazy people can earn money through different ways and I think that the most easiest way for lazy people to make money online is by involving themselves in paid to click websites.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think except for passive income, you have to make an effort and spend some time working on the site to earn. No easy money. Even doing online surveys require patience. For posting on forums, you have to post quality content.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
There is no easy way to make money online and offline. There must be input of great value which will yield results instantly or in long term. If you real want to make money you better avoid those sites that pays peanuts. Most of these sites are actually wasting your time which is your greatest asset.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is nothing like easy way of making money for lazy people because anything you do to get money requires a particular technique no matter how small it may be only depending on how much work do you put in it that determines your pay

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think there are many ways to make money for lazy people, such as being the object of research by scientists to pay attention to your sleep as NASA did, you can also rent out things you own, for example shoes, bags, and marry rich people.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
There are different ways that can be tried to earn well but for that you need to have money and only then you can earn otherwise it won't work as you need money to buy land and building to rent and earn

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I always thought that mining online is a passive one to earn money. Unfortunately, I have not found a site like this. Any ideas about it?
If you are taking about mining crypto, then it might be pretty hard to find a legit site that would well, cause these days mining is not as lucrative as it use to be back then, most them are even scam sites.

Back