Facebook messaged me my reels garnered 164 visitors - how's payment is sent?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
Yesterday it rained here whole day afternoon under a raging sun. We're stunned to see rain poured heavily but sun was shining brightly. Because of curiosity I took video of the flood that started to occupy the entire lawn. Then 1 watched reels and Facebook encouraged me to create so I created my first reel hehehe.

This morning Facebook told me to create a new reel but I was thinking if I'll be paid considering the traffic Facebook obtained from viewers. Others reached million viewers. It's so exciting. Can you please share me info where to negotiate payment of Facebook Reels. Do you also create reels?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221216-115829.jpg
    Screenshot_20221216-115829.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 1

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you have to reached the threshold of $100 before you can withdraw your earnings. Earnings might come from the value of stars given to you or from your eligibility for ads in reels.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I think you have to reached the threshold of $100 before you can withdraw your earnings. Earnings might come from the value of stars given to you or from your eligibility for ads in reels.
Where could we find it in Facebook section? Thanks for sharing your thoughts about reels.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Where could we find it in Facebook section? Thanks for sharing your thoughts about reels.
If you are using pc, on your homepage look for the menu button, it is in the right corner of your screen, click it and look for professional dashboard, turn it on, and your journey to earn will begin. But you need to see yt for in depth tutorials. I'm still learning it. ;) You are welcome!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I'm not sure but is monetization needs to be applied? My YouTube Shorts has garnered close to 200 views. Hehe
Were you paid for that? I have just started my Reels. I have done 3 this afternoon hehehe. it is so enjoyable.
Post automatically merged:

If you are using pc, on your homepage look for the menu button, it is in the right corner of your screen, click it and look for professional dashboard, turn it on, and your journey to earn will begin. But you need to see yt for in depth tutorials. I'm still learning it. ;) You are welcome!
Thank you so much for the info. It's a pleasure.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Yesterday it rained here whole day afternoon under a raging sun. We're stunned to see rain poured heavily but sun was shining brightly. Because of curiosity I took video of the flood that started to occupy the entire lawn. Then 1 watched reels and Facebook encouraged me to create so I created my first reel hehehe.

This morning Facebook told me to create a new reel but I was thinking if I'll be paid considering the traffic Facebook obtained from viewers. Others reached million viewers. It's so exciting. Can you please share me info where to negotiate payment of Facebook Reels. Do you also create reels?
That's good of you and I think I will be going to post on my Facebook to so that I will lend some money from Facebook real

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
Facebook reels excite me, we can see different positions and actions of users. I have made one and garnered 14 viewers in the whole evening, I will check it out later if there are additional viewers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I dont use Facebook much, good for you that you got lots of vies on your reel.
It's so exciting and I am going to check the location where to do the payment system and the number of stars. One member here said that payment depends on the stars given by Meta Reels.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Facebook reels excite me, we can see different positions and actions of users. I have made one and garnered 14 viewers in the whole evening, I will check it out later if there are additional viewers.
That's great
I think I need someone to guide me on how to create Facebook reels. I want to do it too

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not sure but is monetization needs to be applied? My YouTube Shorts has garnered close to 200 views. Hehe
YouTube shorts are a different case. Since there are no ads at all if you view YouTube shorts on your mobile device, there is no way to earn money from your YouTube shorts, unless people view the particular youtube shorts as a video on the desktop, which YouTube would likely place an ad on. The amount you can earn form this is really small. A Youtuber had a shorts with 5 million views but only generated $4. Other than that you can earn money from your YouTube shorts by joining YouTube Partner Program (YPP) and get paid for views on your YouTube shorts. The odds are really low though. Many popular shorts creators still claim they can't get accepted to the YPP.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
YouTube shorts are a different case. Since there are no ads at all if you view YouTube shorts on your mobile device, there is no way to earn money from your YouTube shorts, unless people view the particular youtube shorts as a video on the desktop, which YouTube would likely place an ad on. The amount you can earn form this is really small. A Youtuber had a shorts with 5 million views but only generated $4. Other than that you can earn money from your YouTube shorts by joining YouTube Partner Program (YPP) and get paid for views on your YouTube shorts. The odds are really low though. Many popular shorts creators still claim they can't get accepted to the YPP.
I have heard a lot about YouTube monetization and that is why I'm running from it. It seems to be hard

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
Thank you very much
I will begin to do that as soon as possible. I'm grateful
You're welcome. This afternoon Ph time I created 3 reels. It's so exciting I danced tiktok lol. The other one, I jogged on the ground for 7 seconds hehe. Reels excite us too.

Last edited:
Back