Facebook messaged me my reels garnered 164 visitors - how's payment is sent?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You're welcome. This afternoon Ph time I created 3 reels. It's so exciting I dancer tiktok lol. The other one, I jogged on the ground for 7 seconds hehe. Reels excite us too.
I think you should share your username so that we will be able to watch your reels too and you can earn from that

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
Thats great
I always use my name too so that my old friends can contact me
I have not checked my reels this day, I have been to Globe Telecom to inquire about the SIM Registration and if it could start this day, but the official starting day is December 27. It is good to declare our real name on a media site to be tracked easily by our loved ones.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesterday it rained here whole day afternoon under a raging sun. We're stunned to see rain poured heavily but sun was shining brightly. Because of curiosity I took video of the flood that started to occupy the entire lawn. Then 1 watched reels and Facebook encouraged me to create so I created my first reel hehehe.

This morning Facebook told me to create a new reel but I was thinking if I'll be paid considering the traffic Facebook obtained from viewers. Others reached million viewers. It's so exciting. Can you please share me info where to negotiate payment of Facebook Reels. Do you also create reels?
I wish I could help. I don’t know anything about it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have not checked my reels this day, I have been to Globe Telecom to inquire about the SIM Registration and if it could start this day, but the official starting day is December 27. It is good to declare our real name on a media site to be tracked easily by our loved ones.
That's true
You can as well get better job opportunitiesfrom it. Using your real name is good

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
it is required by Facebook and despite you use an alias but during the application, your real name will be declared. It must be transparent for easy tracking in case the person is a scam or wants to scam or join the site to scam. Facebook is a big company with Hitech employees, IT experts, and webmasters.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
it is required by Facebook and despite you use an alias but during the application, your real name will be declared. It must be transparent for easy tracking in case the person is a scam or wants to scam or join the site to scam. Facebook is a big company with Hitech employees, IT experts, and webmasters.
I have seen some people who still did not use their real names during the registration. I know lot. It is not nice

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
I have not learned others fake their credentials. It is not good for they might become fishy people hehehe.
It is food to be real. What if someone wants to invite that FB member, but then he or she cannot be reached?

Or what if he or she will be invited to work on a legit site online, she or he cannot get the chance of accepting the offer because the name written or used is fake?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have not learned others fake their credentials. It is not good for they might become fishy people hehehe.
It is food to be real. What if someone wants to invite that FB member, but then he or she cannot be reached?

Or what if he or she will be invited to work on a legit site online, she or he cannot get the chance of accepting the offer because the name written or used is fakeThis
This is exactly my point too. A lot of people missed job opportunities simply because they have refused to use their formal names on social media platforms

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
This is exactly my point too. A lot of people missed job opportunities simply because they have refused to use their formal names on social media platforms
That's true and one of it was my classmate during college. There was hiring in the postal office and his qualification suits to the need of the office, I've searched him in Facebook but I can't find him only to know from my other classmate he's using an alias so when the info reached to him he's late Postal office already hired someone.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
These days many people post these reels but not everyone can earn money so you first need to grow your facebook page or profile and can then expect to make money

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You should be cosigned about how to great more Reels now. Forget about how much you earn now and produce more quality contents. Facebook Reels is new and there is a lot of opportunities to be one of the best before the app will be saturated.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
YouTube shorts are a different case. Since there are no ads at all if you view YouTube shorts on your mobile device, there is no way to earn money from your YouTube shorts, unless people view the particular youtube shorts as a video on the desktop, which YouTube would likely place an ad on. The amount you can earn form this is really small. A Youtuber had a shorts with 5 million views but only generated $4. Other than that you can earn money from your YouTube shorts by joining YouTube Partner Program (YPP) and get paid for views on your YouTube shorts. The odds are really low though. Many popular shorts creators still claim they can't get accepted to the YPP.
Thanks for the explanation. It seems you won't earn that much unless you vlog on YouTube with good amounts of subscribers and views.

Back