Factors that Influence Customer Satisfaction

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Yes, you're right, even in online buying and selling there is also a service to return goods if they don't match the request. I once ordered a cellphone online, and the cellphone was disabled and couldn't be used, I filed a claim for a refund and refund. So I can return the item for free and get my money back in full.
I also ordered a mobile phone but when it arrived home it was not eh Samsung Galaxy zi ordered. They delivered me a cheap item, but the seller closed his store and the culprit was not sued. The phone is still here at home.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I also ordered a mobile phone but when it arrived home it was not eh Samsung Galaxy zi ordered. They delivered me a cheap item, but the seller closed his store and the culprit was not sued. The phone is still here at home.
Selling if you are not honest then you will not be blessed. Just believe sooner or later they will definitely go bankrupt. I really hate dishonesty, sometimes out of disappointment I unconsciously pray bad things for them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Selling if you are not honest then you will not be blessed. Just believe sooner or later they will definitely go bankrupt. I really hate dishonesty, sometimes out of disappointment I unconsciously pray bad things for them.
Never do it again praying bad things for your customers, you will not also grow in your business. You have to pray they come back to you and be loyal customers hehe. That is life as an entrepreneur full of challenges.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Never do it again praying bad things for your customers, you will not also grow in your business. You have to pray they come back to you and be loyal customers hehe. That is life as an entrepreneur full of challenges.
I don't do it for my good customers, but I do it for dishonest sellers, and troublesome customers. I didn't say anything in front of them, I just silently prayed and asked God for justice for their bad attitude and disappointed me.šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I don't do it for my good customers, but I do it for dishonest sellers, and troublesome customers. I didn't say anything in front of them, I just silently prayed and asked God for justice for their bad attitude and disappointed me.šŸ˜
That is also not good. You have to pray that sooner or later they change their attitudes and be good customers. By the way, have you read the post of Devin? There is a very good opportunity.I am going to apply but cannot see it in thread.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is also not good. You have to pray that sooner or later they change their attitudes and be good customers. By the way, have you read the post of Devin? There is a very good opportunity.I am going to apply but cannot see it in thread.
Praying as you say is better, but I am disappointed, at least they get what they deserve. šŸ¤£ No I haven't read it, yesterday I was very busy and not active here. Post about what?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Praying as you say is better, but I am disappointed, at least they get what they deserve. šŸ¤£ No I haven't read it, yesterday I was very busy and not active here. Post about what?
I understand how you feel, you are the victim and be sure next time you can avoid the same toxic customers. In my milk ea business, there are also rude customers but y sister is so patient, she is a smelling young girl and she remains sweet to rude customers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I understand how you feel, you are the victim and be sure next time you can avoid the same toxic customers. In my milk ea business, there are also rude customers but y sister is so patient, she is a smelling young girl and she remains sweet to rude customers.
She was very patient, unlike me whose patience was as thin as a tissue. šŸ¤£ I have to stretch my intestines so I can be more patient. You also look very patient. If I'm disappointed, it's easy to do something to protest. I don't like being wronged. šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
She was very patient, unlike me whose patience was as thin as a tissue. šŸ¤£ I have to stretch my intestines so I can be more patient. You also look very patient. If I'm disappointed, it's easy to do something to protest. I don't like being wronged. šŸ˜
There are also times that I ran out of patience with my students who kept on asking me despite being told already. But it subsided right away. In business, you need to stretch your patience by just pretending that you are happy with them. This way satisfies your customers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
There are also times that I ran out of patience with my students who kept on asking me despite being told already. But it subsided right away. In business, you need to stretch your patience by just pretending that you are happy with them. This way satisfies your customers.
Believe me, pretending to be happy is tiring, but at least it can avoid conflict. Yes, because being involved in conflict is more tiring than just pretending to be happy. šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Your duty is to influence customer satisfaction so by all means you have to do everything to let them feel your good services, thus making them believe your honesty and sincerity. That is what we call satisfactory service.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
As a business person, I communicate with the customer to know where he or she is not okay with my products. As far as anyone pays me for my services, I have to make sure I do it for the person to be satisfied.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
That is one influencing factor fo customers satisfaction. They will be happy and at ease talking with the business owner and there they will be provided with what the are looking for. The customers are also confident to ask for a discount.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any organisation in any industry has one common goal and that is to satisfy their customers. Customers satisfaction is a metric that measures how happy customers are with a business product, services and capabilities.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Good services and quality products are factors that satisfy customers. They will become loyal. They are assets to the business, so they must be treated in a way that satisfies them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Customer satisfaction is mainly connected with quality products, once the product is good customer usually forget other things. After this customer shows satisfaction on our dealing with them.
And the way we speak so our customers and also relate with them a lot so we should try to talk to them in a very good way so that they will be impressed

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
There are many factors that influence customer satisfaction and one is quality products. Another factor is customer service. The customers will be gladdened if the workers are accommodating and friendly to them. They will become loyal to the business.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you are right most of the times as we have seen the business owners always bow in to customers and do not care how their employees are being treated and sometimes good owners have to do same as well to avoid any unnecessary clash actually .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Customer satisfaction is important in business. The customers are good assets. They bring money to the business so they deserve quality service. It's also true that there are rude customers but the workers must extend their patience.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you are right workers always have to make sure that they are accepting humble and patient in all situations great managers help their employees staff in fulfilling their duties perfectly resposnibly

Back