Factors that Influence Customer Satisfaction

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
It's best for the business owner to include in his business, planning for trainings for employees, before they start to work. The human resource department should be responsible to conduct this to have smooth of the business sales and customer retention.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
agreed all business owners mostly provide training to the employees before they are allowed to serve to their customers , the clients are an important asset so they can not take risk with new employees

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me personally I'm mostly satisfied with a place based on the response time. I would not want to spend plenty of time in a place buying something that isn't supposed to take that much time all because the staff are dull.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
If the customers are fully satisfied with the business and the workers services, the customers will surely retain. This is one way to have customer retention because of the good services offered to them like discounts, free delivery for bulk orders.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.223
Some customer service reps don't even make an attempt to try and get the problems of customers solved. They are rude and unruly and have chased many customers away with their attitude unknown to the management.
This is usually common today, especially in situations where you hire unprofessional and untrained persons. They fail to understand that their actions would and can affect the inflow of cash to the business which would in turn affect their salary over time.

Back