Facts to know about passive income

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Youtube, cryptocurrency staking. These are good passive income sources that will be able to give you good returns on the long run. Cryptocurrency staking in particular is very risky and you also stand a chance of losing your money. It is for people that can be able to take risks.
Thank you so much for sharing, I am not a risk taker, but thank you so much for sharing
Post automatically merged:

If you can have the required amount of money to start a blogging with a catchy niche, well SEO optimized, and a robust content marketing strategy of the blog site, you can really make the best passive income out of it.
Sadly I don't think I actually do anything interesting enough to start writing a blog, nor the skills, if I found something I would be happy to try and learn the skills needed, but now I will just stick to learning this site and other sites

Do like reading other people's blogs

Last edited:

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thank you so much for sharing, I am not a risk taker, but thank you so much for sharing
Post automatically merged:

Sadly I don't think I actually do anything interesting enough to start writing a blog, nor the skills, if I found something I would be happy to try and learn the skills needed, but now I will just stick to learning this site and other sites

Do like reading other people's blogs
You need to be acquainted to passive income source in order to generate decent money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income mighy looks like an easy way of making money but you need to know that work is still involved. For passive income you might need to do some or all of the work upfront. So you need to set up avenues of generating passive income before they can start to pay you.

Secondly, when using any passive income generation you don't need to relax after setting it up , you need to keep upgrading it so that you keep making good money off it. if you buy a property you need to keep maintaining it.so that it would not lose its value and you keep generating the income
That's right, I totally agree with you. Indeed, to start passive income requires a lot of capital. Example: when building a house for rent, we need a very large initial capital and also need costs to carry out maintenance.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah to start passive income requires a lot of capital. because you need money to kivk start the process sure even a house for rent need money to buy it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Not always to create a passive income stream requires big capital, because I adjust to my financial capabilities, we can invest in superior stocks and get dividends, or at least we can invest in mutual funds that can be started with only $ 1 capital. To buy property I can use a mortgage.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It can take years before you can start earning passive income, so it is definitely not easy to do. People think it's simple, but they could not be more mistaken; it takes a lot of time and effort.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
One thing I've learnt is that passive income is never truly passive. It's just easier sometimes compared to other things.

It cam also be less exciting compared to jobs that require more attention.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The basic thing is to make money at ease. Passive income is has a good way of generating money even when you're not putting in so much effort which is good

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, I totally agree with you. Indeed, to start passive income requires a lot of capital. Example: when building a house for rent, we need a very large initial capital and also need costs to carry out maintenance.
building passive income in the offline space requires a lot of money. Sometimes it also requires time because when you work in the public sector and you retire, you will be paid your gratuities and other benefits passively.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
building passive income in the offline space requires a lot of money. Sometimes it also requires time because when you work in the public sector and you retire, you will be paid your gratuities and other benefits passively.
It is true! If you want to build a passive income, you need huge amount of money sometimes especially if it's a real estate investment.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true! If you want to build a passive income, you need huge amount of money sometimes especially if it's a real estate investment.
Yeah, having enough capital is always important if you want to build a reliable passive income especially in the offline space. But online you can build passive income without much capital.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
Having a passive income can help you build your wealth. Having one, however, does not imply that you will simply let your money do the work. You must also invest time and effort.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, many passive income sources requires you to invest time and effort at the initial stage. A typical example is building a YouTube channel.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income is generating consistent income without putting in much effort. There are several passive income streams that you just need to suffer and build at first but afterwards get constant revenue from them example is building residential apartments.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people do not know they need a lot of hard work at the initial stage of passive income. They feel passive income is all rosy from the beginning.

Back