Falsely claiming that work is done by a bot to avoid payment

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Some of the government employees benefiting from the work at home fraud since 2010, are now falsely claiming that all the work is done by a bot to avoid compensating the online workers, whose bank account the government employees falsely claim to own. In your country, do government agencies falsely claim that all computer work is done by bots?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is actually shocking and also very worrying that false claims like this are being made like they are.

As someone who works from home myself, I know how much time and effort I put into any work I receive and would hate to be falsely accused of using a bot to complete the work and not receiving the funds I should have for it.

Unfortunately, I feel this is going to be an issue in the future due to AI becoming more popular and more advanced.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
For me I have never witnessed that in my country before. However the online perpetrators are coming up with new ways everyday to robe the innocents hands for that matter.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some of the government employees benefiting from the work at home fraud since 2010, are now falsely claiming that all the work is done by a bot to avoid compensating the online workers, whose bank account the government employees falsely claim to own. In your country, do government agencies falsely claim that all computer work is done by bots?
I am quite curious on your post and with your other posts because I've observed there's so much irregularities in your government? If you won't mind where is your country ?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some countries the problem faced depends to a large extent on the gender, caste, social status and whether the person is having a job. Government employees are extremely aggressive, shameless in their financial fraud, slavery of older single women who are self employed and have no one to help them.

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is an unique news . Inducing me to think that even this type of cheats would happen in Democratic countries ! !
I am not sure it is happening in my country.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It happens in democratic countries where corruption levels are very high, the cheaters have extremely powerful friends and relatives, so they are getting away with all their fraud, slavery for more than 10 years.

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It happens in democratic countries where corruption levels are very high, the cheaters have extremely powerful friends and relatives, so they are getting away with all their fraud, slavery for more than 10 years.
Very sad to hear this type of irresponsible activities by the people in government positions ... It's a curse that is tough to remove ... It impacts much to the poor public...

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
such things have been heard or seen at online micro tasking websites but i do not think such things should be discussed in any offline business and you should respect work of others at all times .

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very sad to hear this type of irresponsible activities by the people in government positions ... It's a curse that is tough to remove ... It impacts much to the poor public...
I feel sad for their country. Being employed in government permanently is not easy. One must have good qualifications and high moral values, why is it that they tolerate it.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This problem highlights the need for clear contracts and documentation. Online workers should keep detailed records of their work to protect themselves in case of false claims. Legal action might be necessary.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
goverments in many countries are riduculous to say the least they just know how to eat the flesh of for increasing their masses while they do not care about how people are surviving and this is what makes them deserving of the bitter remarks everytime in public .

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This can be very annoying especially if those works were not done by bots.
The best approach to this is that those accusing them have to provide evidence showing that it was done by a bot. If not, they should actually pay those workers.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
This problem highlights the need for clear contracts and documentation. Online workers should keep detailed records of their work to protect themselves in case of false claims. Legal action might be necessary.
That's right. This is the way to go because some people just want to play a fast one on the other person which is always bad.

Back