Fast growing business at your location.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes all these things require money and having a store at good location also requires a lot of money
The monetary part of the business is a little bit minimal as one can start off as a phone repairer probably from home and as time goes on from what he realise from the repair a store can comes in and with a little help financially the store will become a standard one.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my area, what seems to really boom is the food industry - this is comprised of restaurants and cafe. Food business grows exponentially here. Restaurants and cafes are always full of people everyday, all year round. It really is fascinating to see!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
One fast-growing business is one that is located in a college or university, especially this time that we are in a new normal. Also, classes are now done face to face so many would flock to your mini Starbucks store.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my area, what seems to really boom is the food industry - this is comprised of restaurants and cafe. Food business grows exponentially here. Restaurants and cafes are always full of people everyday, all year round. It really is fascinating to see!
There are also a lot of restaurants here but I don't want to call it a fast growing business because food business is naturally popular, not everyone will have the time to make food for themselves, also restaurants are more expensive to run.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are also a lot of restaurants here but I don't want to call it a fast growing business because food business is naturally popular, not everyone will have the time to make food for themselves, also restaurants are more expensive to run.
Yes, it’s true that running and maintaining restaurants is an expensive affair. However, in my locality even food vendors who have just a stall are flourishing economically, as they are also very famous among the younger generation. For example, there are many french fries stall that are quite popular here.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it’s true that running and maintaining restaurants is an expensive affair. However, in my locality even food vendors who have just a stall are flourishing economically, as they are also very famous among the younger generation. For example, there are many french fries stall that are quite popular here.
The younger generations are the potential customers in terms of food restaurants, older people won't derive the joy the younger one will . my granny will always say she can't eat fast food as per se those foods are fluke, she prefer it homemade. And that's why this business is very profitable.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
When a business booms that depends on the business owner like managing a Photocopier center near school. My friend has a net profit of 58,000 monthly. He has 8 Xerox machines fronting a populous school.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right for a business to boom real time depends on the business owner and also the business location both matters for the development of a business and for your friend he is really lucky to get such location for his business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The POS business is still a growing business though but its getting old. Another business currently growing is the selling of small chops. Almost every store now wants to sell small chops.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
It depends on how the business will escalate to being profitable. The businesses are not the same in every country, so the success will not be determined as standard.

Back