Fear of failure in business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One major reason why so many persons are yet to start your own business or give a particular career part a try is simply because they are scared fo failure. They do not want to try and fail, so they assume it is better not to try at all. Failing in business is not the end, though no one plans to fail, but when it happens see it as an opportunity to learn and grow.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know a lot of people whom have never been able to start their own business simply because they are afraid of failing especially when they are planning on starting with a huge amount of money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.678
Fear of the failure in the business is very real. With the ongoing inflation, the sustainability of newly created businesses is really at steak and for the people that are curious in starting business they should worry about it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
But the truth is that one can't even blame those people considering what they have seen other people experiencing huge losses in business. It really takes courage to start a business especially now.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure is so scary indeed. If you can change your mindset and view it as a stepping stone to success, you will find yourself overcoming the fear. Many people have gotten put of that shell of fear out out that there is nothing to be scared about really.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.678
Failure is so scary indeed. If you can change your mindset and view it as a stepping stone to success, you will find yourself overcoming the fear. Many people have gotten put of that shell of fear out out that there is nothing to be scared about really.
This is however impressive. I don't know why it's so difficult to take the fear of failure as a challenge and find for more ways in moving on with the business just like smoothly.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
It cannot be denied that failure is a part of having a particular business. However, it can be prevented if the person knows how to handle the business problems with a strong determination.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
This fear has kept so many entrepreneurial dreams down. Till you get to the point that you say to yourself, if I perish, I perish. You would not be able to move with your entrepreneurial dreams.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fear can be a good thing if you utilize it well. A business benefits from fear by avoiding mistakes and being careful when dealing with customers and other processes. When it comes to starting though, you have to overcome that fear and start.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One major reason why so many persons are yet to start your own business or give a particular career part a try is simply because they are scared fo failure. They do not want to try and fail, so they assume it is better not to try at all. Failing in business is not the end, though no one plans to fail, but when it happens see it as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Definitely!! Because I always believe that somethings in business are better learnt when they are experienced by the entrepreneur first hand, but as the saying goes, the downfall of a man is not the end of his life, same thing should also apply to business, the downfall of a business is not the end of the business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Fear of the failure in the business is very real. With the ongoing inflation, the sustainability of newly created businesses is really at steak and for the people that are curious in starting business they should worry about it.

It is one of the biggest challenges that a lot of people are facing today and it's what is keeping them from starting a business of their own.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Nobody will love to fail in a business. If the person is focusing on not failing and the person is panicking, the person may lose his money because thinking that way is just like a distraction

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Starting a business involves risks. Fear of failure is natural. However, if an entrepreneur has a good business idea and conduct feasibility study, the chance of failure can be reduced. Determination and confidence together with good planning are essential to the success of a business.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The main problem for online businesses is the lack of orders especially for service providers, if the correspondence of the business is robbed or diverted, after labelling them a security threat without proof. Without paid work, the business makes a loss.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Starting a business involves risks. Fear of failure is natural. However, if an entrepreneur has a good business idea and conduct feasibility study, the chance of failure can be reduced. Determination and confidence together with good planning are essential to the success of a business.
It is not even weird for someone to be scared of failing because it is a normal thing but getting so scared and not focusing on what you are supposed to do is not very advisable

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There is notting wrong when you are scared of failing. This is completely normal. I believe it becomes bad when you let this fear limit you form making a move in your business plans.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Whenever we start any business we do have fear as we may fail in this business, we need to overcome this fear and motivate ourself as I will get success, I must work hard.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There is notting wrong when you are scared of failing. This is completely normal. I believe it becomes bad when you let this fear limit you form making a move in your business plans.
You are right that it is normal but some people are very scared that it will overshadow the normal activities that they are supposed to do at work and they will not be able to perform

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that fear if failure is the reason for a business man or woman to succeed but most of the time it is the reason a lot have not started a business of their own.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is very common and being in the mind of every business individual because they feel if they fail they may incur a big loses which is really true, but of course there are really some risks in business and if we will be afraid of it then we will end up quitting.

Back