Finding The Right Location for your Business Is A MUST

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The right location for your business is the most important things, you have to make sure your location is profitable or not. I live in intersection, where a lot of people uses it daily. And i build my small shop there. This location had a big impact for my shop, customers didnt hard to find my shop because its really easy to find.

What about your businesses? Are you find the right location? Or still finding it?

The right location for your business is the most important things, you have to make sure your location is profitable or not. I live in intersection, where a lot of people uses it daily. And i build my small shop there. This location had a big impact for my shop, customers didnt hard to find my shop because its really easy to find.

What about your businesses? Are you find the right location? Or still finding it?
Good decision in putting up your shop at the intersection. Wise thinking!

I agree, finding the correct location is important and is crucial to the growth of the business as well aside from having lots of people going to the shop. It goes together. Good location means many people.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good decision in putting up your shop at the intersection. Wise thinking!

I agree, finding the correct location is important and is crucial to the growth of the business as well aside from having lots of people going to the shop. It goes together. Good location means many people.
Cant agree more my friend. Thats why when i moved back to my hometown, first thing in my mind that i have to open my shop here, after that i was doing lil reseacrh about what people needs most and that things was not available nearby. Thats why i choose coconut milk as my main business, because everyone nearby needed most.

Cant agree more my friend. Thats why when i moved back to my hometown, first thing in my mind that i have to open my shop here, after that i was doing lil reseacrh about what people needs most and that things was not available nearby. Thats why i choose coconut milk as my main business, because everyone nearby needed most.
You are doing the right thing - to research. To assess what people need. That's definitely the best way to really cater to people's need in your area.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of factors to be decided while locating the site of your business. The major among them are nearness to market, good roads, steady supply of electricity etc.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are doing the right thing - to research. To assess what people need. That's definitely the best way to really cater to people's need in your area.
Thanks Bojel, yes i'm so glad that i quit my job in big company and doing my own business. Step by step, then
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of factors to be decided while locating the site of your business. The major among them are nearness to market, good roads, steady supply of electricity etc.
Yes, cant agree more. Theres a lot of factors that we have to consider first.

Wait, steady supply of electricity? Are you still have a problem with it?

Thanks Bojel, yes i'm so glad that i quit my job in big company and doing my own business. Step by step, then
As long as you are doing good in your business it does not matter if you have your 9-5 job as your full time or if you quit it. Best thing is, you are doing good now with your business. Explore the business chat, there are lots of discussions about business that you may relate and can share your experience.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as you are doing good in your business it does not matter if you have your 9-5 job as your full time or if you quit it. Best thing is, you are doing good now with your business. Explore the business chat, there are lots of discussions about business that you may relate and can share your experience.
Cant agree more, 9-5 or business owner as long as we made money, its our goals.

Thank you so much my friend, sure i will do it. Youre the best, Bojel. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend hahahahaha

Cant agree more, 9-5 or business owner as long as we made money, its our goals.

Thank you so much my friend, sure i will do it. Youre the best, Bojel. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend hahahahaha
Let's go out soon my friend. And talk about business. Share your best practices.

it is a must to have a strategic location once want to put up a business. If is far from people, seldom would you earn, or only very few would buy what you sell. It is a must to put up business in a location where people re there residing.
Can it help if they can sell online if they are far from people?
But the ideal is to really have a shop in the city where there are lots of people.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Location of a business bearing much more importance as some shops remain in side places away from reach of common people so we must chose good location for any business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
It is one factors that needs to consider. The ideal location is where traffic can happened. It could be in corners of the road or pedestrian areas.

Back