Legit ๐Ÿ‘ Forumcoin.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Forumcoin.com is one of the oldest get paid to website and forum that I have joined and love to earn from this website.

We earn max for our first 10 comments in a day and we need to earn minimum 500 fc to get paid and before that need to buy members link that cost $2 and is valid for 2 months, to get paid to PayPal.

If you are still not part of this website then you can join and can ask me for the referral link.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I can understand. There are many that are registered on the website but don't stay active as they feel the earnings are low on the website.

That's why I'm there to help anyone that likes to get paid without the need of this member link and they just need to pay me 50 fc as fee for 500 fc payment and can take Bch or LTC or any other forum currency
Thank you for that bro. It's a huge help. I have not reached 500 FC. I will start to post there again. I lost my momentum on all the sites. I will reach out for sure if I need trade.

You miss most important part is games to earn 319 forumcoin and 25 forumcoin daily pool on forumcoin whitout head ache to post to reach this amount.
I did not have the chance winning on games. Even here on RIF, IF, that is.
The only easy FC I earned there were the ones posted on market or if someone needs comments on their website or YouTube videos.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.298
I can understand. There are many that are registered on the website but don't stay active as they feel the earnings are low on the website.
My reason for not being active on the website is cause the major means of payment is PayPal. I can't run PayPal here in my country. Though i heard there are other ways i can collect my earnings but i have not tried them.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have registered on the site and I have been on a few times but trying to get myself into a routine at the moment which will help me balance forum posting on paid-to-post forums and also the work I have as well daily. I do like ForumCoin I just wish I had more time at the moment to get on all forums.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
My reason for not being active on the website is cause the major means of payment is PayPal. I can't run PayPal here in my country. Though i heard there are other ways i can collect my earnings but i have not tried them.
You can sell your points to other users and get naira. there's someone doing that on the forum already.

Back