Legit đź‘Ť Forumcoin.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum coin is the oldest paying forum and they are not strict and gives you time to improve so if you make mistakes you still have the time to improve and earn.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
If I need to answer about the website on which I spend the maximum time then it's forum coin because I like to stick with this website and like to read threads posted in different sections.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Am a member of the forum but the mobile interface is clumsy and looks quite dull for my liking. It is affecting my engagement in the site.
I felt the same when I started.. Earlier I was not comfortable using my mobile for online working and would work only on laptop. These days I am more efficient as I have started using my smartphone and I can work anytime. Now I am comfortable with the mobile interface of Forum coin also. I think it's just a bit of practice and getting used to it over time. And I totally agree that the mobile interface is not as good as other forum sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
I mostly use forum coin on my computer and never liked it's mobile interface. It's not easy to work with forum coin on mobile. But they have mobile mode for users to feel comfortable

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I mostly use forum coin on my computer and never liked it's mobile interface. It's not easy to work with forum coin on mobile. But they have mobile mode for users to feel comfortable
It's the same case with me too. I try to finish working on Forum Coin on my laptop mostly.. I have never used their mobile mode. Somehow, these days recently I have started feeling comfortable using it on mobile. I guess that I am getting used to it.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
I like ForumCoin when working on PC and Laptop. During this time, I don't log in regularly because the site is not okay with the mobile phone. It can be accessed but the font is too small.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.740
I am only working on forum coin with my computer and its one of my best website and would like to update that I got paid today morning from the website so feeling great about it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am only working on forum coin with my computer and its one of my best website and would like to update that I got paid today morning from the website so feeling great about it
I have not requested a payout there in the last few months as I will accumulate my money there till May. I am looking at something to treat myself for my birthday and FC is a safe place to accumulate our earnings.
Fergal is very prompt with payment and any queries that we send him in PM.
Did you spend some coins to buy a member link before payment?

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We need to spend 200 fc for members link which is valid for 2 months only so I mostly exchange my earnings with Other users and many times with Jaspreet and got bank transfer.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum coin is a good paid to post platform. I salute it's longevity. I am not there for just earnings. I get a great deal of knowledge from the platform. Great platform.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
We need to spend 200 fc for members link which is valid for 2 months only so I mostly exchange my earnings with Other users and many times with Jaspreet and got bank transfer.
That's good..I am accumulating it to a bigger amount. I am at 17 dollars now, but will like to have more to save the PayPal fees. I generally spend the 200 FC to get members link... it's either to my husband's site or my blog. When I did it last time, we did see a lot of traffic to the website. So, it was worth it.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a member of Forumcoin for about a year and I must say that it has paid me. However, to receive the $5 minimum, 700 points are required instead of the expected 500. This is because to withdraw we have to buy a link to our URL that is valid for 2 months.
Anyway, in my opinion, this could be just the only sour note, but after all, this website remains valid.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
I have been a member of Forumcoin for about a year and I must say that it has paid me. However, to receive the $5 minimum, 700 points are required instead of the expected 500. This is because to withdraw we have to buy a link to our URL that is valid for 2 months.
Anyway, in my opinion, this could be just the only sour note, but after all, this website remains valid.
This is payout for PayPal payments but for cryptocurrencies it is 4500 forumcoins but there is no reason for reach payout since trading coins with other members seems possible.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I accumulate it to higher amount in two digits to save on my PayPal fees. This rule of paying 200 FCs for members link was started a couple of years back..I buy the members link for my blog or for my husband's blog. I think many users there have something to promote and so they don't mind paying it.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
I accumulate it to higher amount in two digits to save on my PayPal fees. This rule of paying 200 FCs for members link was started a couple of years back..I buy the members link for my blog or for my husband's blog. I think many users there have something to promote and so they don't mind paying it.
This is for one simple reason if I am paying 2 $ for promote something I should have return more than 2 $ but if we promote and we earn nothing or just one free signup so it doesn't worth a trial.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
This is for one simple reason if I am paying 2 $ for promote something I should have return more than 2 $ but if we promote and we earn nothing or just one free signup so it doesn't worth a trial.
You have a valid point there. It should bring more profit than the investment but it might not be the case all the time. I think it's one way Fergal wants to generate some revenue for the site. He also needs such strategies to keep the site running.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
You have a valid point there. It should bring more profit than the investment but it might not be the case all the time. I think it's one way Fergal wants to generate some revenue for the site. He also needs such strategies to keep the site running.
I have suggested in more than one chance that Fergal adopts an Xenforo version for ForumCoin but this suggestion is delayed as the forum seems like basic MyBB version or even MyBB have more features than his old version may be vBulettin at least the features will be similar to these forums then he could monetize from adsence ads.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have suggested in more than one chance that Fergal adopts an Xenforo version for ForumCoin but this suggestion is delayed as the forum seems like basic MyBB version or even MyBB have more features than his old version may be vBulettin at least the features will be similar to these forums then he could monetize from adsence ads.
I have no clue about all these versions. Pardon me for my ignorance when it comes to technology and it's news. I am a bit of slow learner there.
But yes, if that version is going to help the site be better, he should consider it.
The version is okay but the fonts are too small on mobile. If Fergal can adopt the version other than MyBB it will be before but it is okay if he won't. I can adjust the size on mobile.
I feel the same way. But I think they have a mobile version too and that's comfortable. I have never tried it though.

Back