Legit 👍 Forumcoin.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.460
Because of these measures, Forumcoin is losing so much relevance, added to the fact that they are not renewing the interface of their forum or anything like that, I think that the forum should consider drastic measures.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.198
I think it is a wastage of time dealing with the normal posting for a half of a cent and spend some other $2 for the members link for one to withdraw through the PayPal.
Oh, I have never made a withdrawal though PayPal before though since I don't have access to PayPal. I simply exchange my forumcoin to Litecoin or sometimes Bitcoin cash.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have been an old user there and feel a deep connection with the site. Off late, I have not been able to be too regular there. I visited the site two days back and made few cents. I had multiple payouts from them in the past and even now I am now above the payout threshold. But I always let my money stay there toll it reaches 20_25 dollars. Now, with the current rate of payment, it might take longer than earlier days. But I will do the same. I have been there for years. And I know that it's a trusted site, my money is safe with them

Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a member for years now. I am currently on hiatus. I have been paid multiple times as well but I have been able to reach the minimum of 500FC to cash out. It's been awhile since the last time I got paid on this site. I also notice the low rate and that slows down me reaching the minimum of 500FC.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.355
Raw Dex
$0.898
Forum Coin is one Site where the owner has all the patience to respond to every question that one asks. I have never found him losing his cool. I call him Mr. Cool

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Forum coin is one of the forums that I have joined many years ago and still part of this forum and like to post daily. They do come up with something new and unique to keep users interested although the daily earnings have limited only to 5 cents now for non article writers but if you are good at article writing then you can make decent money.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been in forum coin since 2018 and it is one of the best forums available online. Though the pay rate is so low, you will still find worthwhile discussions there and the forum sections keep you updated on most things. I visit there daily to learn, though I don't post much there these days.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
The major thing about forum coin is that you get to know about other earning sites from there. I might not value it much as a paid to post forum but more as a information source on online money making platforms.

Back