Free Litecoin

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
RIF Cash
$-3.196
The other day, I registered on this site. It gives free Litecoin. It is an interesting site. All we have to do is bet high or low. These are the interesting features: 1. earn free litecoin 2. multiply your litecoin 3. deposit your litecoin 4. earn interest on your litecoin 5. withdraw your litecoin. I won for two days but I do not know how for I have to create my litecoin wallet. I am so ignoramus on this. May there be who are users or members of Free Litecoin. See it in this link.

This sounds or appear too appealing to me, it's seem to be a very good concept, so I want to know if it's still very much valid, I would like to try it out and see how it works and feels, how do I go about it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
I don't have much knowledge about this site, if it would be legit I will give it try, but the basic thing remain as it's payout threshold.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Before you start out it is better to see to it that you know about thd threshold you can get a dime herd without reaching the threshold.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
This sounds or appear too appealing to me, it's seem to be a very good concept, so I want to know if it's still very much valid, I would like to try it out and see how it works and feels, how do I go about it.
Yes, very legit, there are a million users of this site. Should you like, I will send to you my referral link. What do you think? Just pm me here

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
It is very interesting that you are earning from a faucet site but I think they pay out of these sites are extremely low.
I think there are people who enjoy working on such websites. Probably they pay little amount of money and you don't expect make much from it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Is this a faucet site? The name says win free Litecoin every hour so am guessing its a faucet site where you can earn free Litecoin and as well bet on it to get higher rewards?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
The other day, I registered on this site. It gives free Litecoin. It is an interesting site. All we have to do is bet high or low. These are the interesting features: 1. earn free litecoin 2. multiply your litecoin 3. deposit your litecoin 4. earn interest on your litecoin 5. withdraw your litecoin. I won for two days but I do not know how for I have to create my litecoin wallet. I am so ignoramus on this. May there be who are users or members of Free Litecoin. See it in this link.

The Hi-Lo betting are part of a lot of Crypto websites these days, but my experience with losing a million Satoshi on one round of betting on FreeBitco.in cured me of the desire to mess with them for good. It encouraged me to look around and find the Up Escalator and recover my million plus another milion without suffering any losses.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I haven't yet started with hi-lo betting but have seen others claiming that they are doing well with it so I may try it someday

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I would be more than happy to participate in free LTC platforms.
One of the conditions for joining a faucet site is that we must have a sense of fun so we don't complain even if we only get a small reward, it will also train our patience.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I would be more than happy to participate in free LTC platforms.
Should you like message me privately to send your my referral link. It's enjoyable to do a free betting. There are also games and payment crypto or PayPal.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Sounds very interesting I like these types of platforms however I think that these types of platfroms pay very low and isn't worth it but this one might have some kind of worth

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Sounds very interesting I like these types of platforms however I think that these types of platfroms pay very low and isn't worth it but this one might have some kind of worth
It's paying very but what's low is our skill to bet to win. I received $200 dollars after 3 months betting hehe. It's the minimum payout. It's hard to win. This time I have $97 and I been betting for this amount for 2 months now. I only spend 30 minutes free betting.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
That is one of the major reasons I try to avoid such platforms. The amount of money being paid is always very small and their betting option is not even viable because the chances of winning is low.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
It is important you stop because there is no need to continue working on websites that pays very little amount of money. Even if you work there for one year you will not be able to make something tangible

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It is important you stop because there is no need to continue working on websites that pays very little amount of money. Even if you work there for one year you will not be able to make something tangible
Litecoin pays me $200 after 4 months on doing the free betting. It's not easy to bet it is more on lose not win. I still continue betting and I have now $ 113, hoping to reach the threshold again.

Back