AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Up work and fiverr are the best freelancing sites now. Now, these two sites are highly competitive than before. Now, you can work extra hard to breakthrough and make extra commitment to succeed.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Sadly on most gigs, you find online you have to bid for the side hustle so you must set up a very quality profile that will be attractive to prospectus clients that may need to patronize you. That is just a simple requirement for most of the online work that you may bid to freelance in most cases. So even if it is on Upwork, Fiverr, or freelancer among the other sites you need to build your reputation and portfolio then you will be rewarded accordingly. It does take time before you are established and getting clients.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
From what i have heard so far, few of the best freelancing jobs one can go for is graphic designing, web design, writing and some others i may not really remember. Some of the best websites to join are fiverr and upwork.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You're right and when I made my research, I realized that the up amd coming freelancers prefer Upwork to Fiverr
From what i have heard so far, few of the best freelancing jobs one can go for is graphic designing, web design, writing and some others i may not really remember. Some of the best websites to join are fiverr anUpworkrk.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
A freelance job is a very lucrative investment for someone who have enough experience and has enough skill to display on the freelancing website because the niche is very saturated and there is need for more experience.

Back