Friends making good business partners? Yes or No?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You must have friends outside of job. Best friend is best friend with reason and you can tell him your problems. If you work together then you don't have any rest and all talks are about business.
This is why it is good to treat people kindly. There are times when you will have a best friend from the kind of business that you do. Some of them will be your business partners and it is good that way

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
I believe so as well, because I have engaged in a partnership business that I regretted in the end.
I have not experienced it yet. But I had seen some people who broke their friendship because of being partnered in business. The root cause is money and mismanagement of their business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also have a very good friend of mine who is also my business partner right now and he has been a very wonderful relationship with me because you understand what business is all about.

I think that as long as you have great relationships with your business partner, your business would more likely succeed. Unity is very important when it comes to business.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think working with a friend could prove to be advantageous as business partners, this is because you tend to know your partner's nature well. This could mean you know how to help the partner, deal with issues of the partner, talk easily with them and vice versa.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why I always tell people to study their friends so that they will know the kind of friend that they can run a business with and the ones that they should not do a business together
I have not experienced it yet. But I had seen some people who broke their friendship because of being partnered in business. The root cause is money and mismanagement of their business.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why I always tell people to study their friends so that they will know the kind of friend that they can run a business with and the ones that they should not do a business together
I agree, monitoring the type of friends you make and their behavioural changes when they are around you and not around you, is an important factor in determining whether a friend will be fit to make a business partner.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree, monitoring the type of friends you make and their behavioural changes when they are around you and not around you, is an important factor in determining whether a friend will be fit to make a business partner.
I already know the kind of friends that I have and I cannot do any kind of business with some of them. It is good for you to know the kind of people that you are moving with so you won't get disappointed

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that any opportunity one gets is best shared with friends and loved ones but I think it's rather better to do business with others than friends for the shake of formality

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that any opportunity one gets is best shared with friends and loved ones but I think it's rather better to do business with others than friends for the shake of formality
It is very good to share opportunities with your fine because they are the ones close to you and they may turn out to help you tomorrow so you should not hide good things from them

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To make a good business partner as a friend, you must have studied one another for very long time and trusted each other.
Definitely, exactly my point, before you enter into partnership business with your friend, you should ensure that the both of you are very compatible and understand yourselves very well in order to avoid trouble in the future.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That kind of friendship is going to work and you both are going to benefit some things from each other because you do the same kind of business and you can also learn from each other
Yeah, also it makes it very easy to relate with such person as you have been together for long and not just meeting, also trust has been established and there is no need to be afraid of being cheated.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, exactly my point, before you enter into partnership business with your friend, you should ensure that the both of you are very compatible and understand yourselves very well in order to avoid trouble in the future.
This is why I always tell people to sign a legal agreement so that everyone will know what they are supposed to do in the business and how they are to contribute

Back