From Where did you Came to know about Referral Index Forum?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I found out about RIF on forumcoin,i was hesitant to join not until i saw how much reviews people where giving abou it but i was still not giving it all that attention.Not until the admin gave me the pitch of the lifetime.Boy was i convinced because i like people that are conventional and make it their top priority to do the very best to see to it that every memeber succeeds.

i cant be left out to be part of that bluebrint can can ?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I read about it on ForumCoin but did not register because I am waiting for someone to tell me about it with his/her referral link. And this lady from MyLot messaged me telling me if I want to join. So here I am.
If you don't mind can I ask for your username on forum coin? I am with Jaspreet username and I was hoping users will ask me for a referral link as I was the one who was posting a thread about it and was posting payment proof and every update about the website. But its ok Starmix is also a friend of mine

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
If you don't mind can I ask for your username on forum coin? I am with Jaspreet username and I was hoping users will ask me for a referral link as I was the one who was posting a thread about it and was posting payment proof and every update about the website. But its ok Starmix is also a friend of mine
I am not a member of ForumCoin hehehe.:ROFLMAO:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not a member of ForumCoin hehehe.:ROFLMAO:
haha I know that, If you would like to then I can share my referral link
Post automatically merged:

Frankly speaking I heard the good news of referral index forum on a WhatsApp group about online earning platforms.
wow what is that group I would like to know and participate

Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi Jaspreet, this is me nerd. Starmix is a friend of mine as well. Sorry I forgot to message you on FC. I hope you won't mind if I accepted her invitation. I thought that you already have lots of invites/referrals here. So I thought Starmix needed the credit. I see that you are moderator here. You deserved that because you are hard working.

Back