From Where did you Came to know about Referral Index Forum?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hi Jaspreet, this is me nerd. Starmix is a friend of mine as well. Sorry I forgot to message you on FC. I hope you won't mind if I accepted her invitation. I thought that you already have lots of invites/referrals here. So I thought Starmix needed the credit. I see that you are moderator here. You deserved that because you are hard working.
You mean Nerdonforumcoin? Yes its fine I don't mind at least we are having more users on Referral Index

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.330
Raw Dex
$0.005
Referral Index forum is our favourite forum and I would like to know from where did you came to know about this forum so we can put more effort there and see from where we get more users
I get to know about it from one of my online friends. He gave me his referral link and through it, I joined this site.
Post automatically merged:

This is what I look most in a website and have a responsive and serious admin does help the website and all the best websites have responsive admins.
That's true he is one of the good admins. I have not seen such an admin who promptly looks at the problem a user faces. He comes up with the solution fast. That's what makes me feel good about the site. He equally involved in the forum like the users.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I get to know about it from one of my online friends. He gave me his referral link and through it, I joined this site.

That's true he is one of the good admins. I have not seen such an admin who promptly looks at the problem a user faces. He comes up with the solution fast. That's what makes me feel good about the site. He equally involved in the forum like the users.
Yes, I am aware of Nerd and he is part of different websites Forum coin and Beer money forum too so even if we don't know each other personally but I know him as a gem of a person from PHP and it's good he invited you to Referral Index forum.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
@Ginger , thank you for referring me to this wonderful site. It's the second forum site that I joined. The first was BMF and that was 4 years ago and was not impressed and I left that site.

It's you who referred RIF to me and I am so grateful for that.

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
I found Referralindexforum on the Trendri forum, because I like sharing and interacting so I registered right away even though I might be a little late or miss the party.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.330
Raw Dex
$0.005
@Suba yes you are late but now on the right place. I also joined this site late. I wish I coupe have joined it earlier when the pay rates were higher than what they are giving at present. Still I feel I did well to join the site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I found Referralindexforum on the Trendri forum, because I like sharing and interacting so I registered right away even though I might be a little late or miss the party.
You are not late, RIF is a baby forum we have to be proud of and take care it to make it last for more years. I am also thankful to @Ginger for referring to me this wonderful site. Welcome once again to this wonderful community .

Back