Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Get paid for browsing websites​

Introduction:​

Are you looking for a reliable and trustworthy way to earn money online? Look no further than ClicksPaid, a platform that offers a unique opportunity to earn money by completing tasks. In this blog post, we will explore the features and benefits of ClicksPaid and guide you on how to get started. Plus, if you join ClicksPaid using our referral link, you can unlock additional perks and benefits. So, let's dive in!

What is ClicksPaid?​

ClicksPaid is an innovative platform that allows users to earn money by completing tasks involving website browsing and clicking on specific search results. This concept, known as pay-per-click (PPC), has gained popularity in recent years. ClicksPaid provides a user-friendly interface and a proprietary software that helps you maximize your earnings while ensuring a stable and reliable payout system.

Getting Started with ClicksPaid:​

To start earning money with ClicksPaid, follow these simple steps:

1. Register with ClicksPaid using our referral link: [Insert Your Referral Link Here]. By joining through our referral link, you'll gain exclusive benefits and rewards.
  2. Install the ClicksPaid Firefox Extension: Once registered, download and install the ClicksPaid Firefox extension provided on the website. Make sure you have the latest version of Firefox installed on your computer.
  3. Log in and Access Tasks: Open the ClicksPaid extension from your Firefox toolbar and enter your login credentials. Once logged in, click the "Get Task" button to access available tasks.
  4. Complete Tasks: Each task will provide you with a keyword and a website. Use Google to search for the keyword and click on different websites, ensuring that one matches the provided website. Spend at least 60 seconds actively engaging with the target website as instructed.
  5. Track Your Progress and Earnings: ClicksPaid provides real-time earning reports within your member area. Monitor your progress, view completed tasks, and track your earnings.

Benefits of ClicksPaid:​

Joining ClicksPaid through our referral link offers several advantages:

• Increased Earning Potential: By joining through our referral link, you can access exclusive tasks and potentially earn higher payouts.
  • Personalized Support: Our referral members receive dedicated support and assistance to ensure a seamless experience on ClicksPaid.
  • Timely Payouts: ClicksPaid guarantees stable monthly payouts. Payments are processed between the 1st and 5th day of each month, ensuring you receive your hard-earned money on time.
Trusted Software: ClicksPaid uses their own professionally made software to track your performance and ensure maximum profit. Rest assured that your activities are monitored accurately and securely.

Conclusion:​

If you're searching for a legitimate and reliable platform to earn money online, ClicksPaid is an excellent choice. By completing simple tasks through their user-friendly interface and proprietary software, you can earn money from the comfort of your home. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join ClicksPaid using our referral link [https://www.clickspaid.com/?jobs_ref=f4576dcf646a5e397a9890b2ca8d8e04] and unlock exclusive benefits. Start your journey towards online earning today with ClicksPaid!

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you implying that with just 10 clicks, one can make a dollar. Even at 0.05 with 20 clicks to make a dollar, it still looks suspicious. I just don't feel this is true. It is just me t though.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have previously learned about the clickspaid earning website.
After registering and creating an account, I however found out that the website may not be viable for me as there are no sufficient earning opportunities. I guess this is because of my demographics.

I thus abandoned the site quietly.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Thanks first for sharing but I have lose interest in sites like this. The tasks on sites like this one is always limited fo my region. So I just skip them all the time

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you implying that with just 10 clicks, one can make a dollar. Even at 0.05 with 20 clicks to make a dollar, it still looks suspicious. I just don't feel this is true. It is just me t though.
I would have to first go through numerous legitimate reviews on multiple review sites before believing such idea.
I mean, if it were possible for one to earn such amounts in such a easy fashion, we would arguably all be busy working on this site.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would have to first go through numerous legitimate reviews on multiple review sites before believing such idea.
I mean, if it were possible for one to earn such amounts in such a easy fashion, we would arguably all be busy working on this site.
It could be that it is a new platform and yet to be known. But I am not faulting your stance on doing proper investigation before jumping in. You can't just enter like that

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Its a New Platform. I am working on this website for just 6-7 days. I have earned $1.5 till now. Will be posting screenshot if there is a successful withdrawal. There are two option for withdrawal of funds 1. Paypal and 2. Bitcoin.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.198
Sounds nice though, but i do not know if i would be able to have enough time to work on this site, its nice that they have Bitcoin as a payment option as well.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know it feels like a scam to me no PTC site will offer you that much money usually you can earn not even a cent a click and on this aperently you can earn more than that

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its a New Platform. I am working on this website for just 6-7 days. I have earned $1.5 till now. Will be posting screenshot if there is a successful withdrawal. There are two option for withdrawal of funds 1. Paypal and 2. Bitcoin.
That's the least you can do to convince people because no one is going to join without a payment proof and even just one payment proof is not enough to convince me as a person.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is also very suspicious to me because I have never seen any paid to Click website that works like that no matter how old or how rich the site is. Maybe some people should try it and give us a feedback

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
Thank you for the information. This is the first time I heard of this site. I would do more research on it and check the online reviews. The pay rate sounds too good to be true. In any case, I'll check it out.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Thank you for the information. This is the first time I heard of this site. I would do more research on it and check the online reviews. The pay rate sounds too good to be true. In any case, I'll check it out.
The pay sounds to be very good but come to think of it. Have you ever seen any paid go click platform that pays that amount of money? Don't you think it may not be legit?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
Based on what I understand you are required to click on Google searches. I have tried using a site like this one previously but you were required to be based in high tier countries to receive tasks.

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Please xan you explain more about the site that you posted here? You posted a new payout but I believe that you should tell us the site you are advertising and how it works
after registering On this site we have to add a mozilla firefox extention which is shown in login dashboard. then this extention will assign us tasks i.e. it will provide a word to search and we will have to google it and open the link which is given in the task.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Based on what I understand you are required to click on Google searches. I have tried using a site like this one previously but you were required to be based in high tier countries to receive tasks.
The good thing about platforms like this is that they always pay very well but the problem is when you come from a low tier country. You will not be able to work on those platforms

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have been using clickspaid for some time, often there are no tasks available and in a few cases, they are not being recorded properly. It is possible to make $5 or more every month, depending on how much time you spend.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I cannot add the Mozilla Firefox extension. I do not like to work online wth many blah, blah, blah. It may not be my cup of coffee. I will stay away from that site. I registered before a site like this and the pay was zero balance.

Back