Get Paid $0.05 - $0.10 per Click for Browsing Websites

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Sounds good. In fact it sounds too good to be true. Making one dollar with just 20 clicks. This is a really impressive pay for PPC sites. I have not joined any PPC or PTC sites as the feedback are always negative there( at least most of them). Right now, I am struggling to manage time too. So, I will give it a pass for now. Once there are more feedback and payment proofs, more people will be interested to join it.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for sharing, though I am not keen on Ptc sites having had tried them in the past. Slow earnings, high payouts... I've actually wasted some data before but I have never made a pay out.
Post automatically merged:

I never earned in sites like this and one thing more I am using a different browser and don't want to use firefox.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.655
I think the Firefox extension browser is accessible in computers or desktop or laptops only. I am not sure whether mobile phones are really legible for this earning opportunity in a matter of fact.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One annoying thing about sites like this is that you don't get to see more work, when you join first you might see a lot of tasks to be done but after finishing those ones don't be surprised to be getting 2 task daily from the next day and with that hitting their minimum withdrawal will look like ages.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
One annoying thing about sites like this is that you don't get to see more work, when you join first you might see a lot of tasks to be done but after finishing those ones don't be surprised to be getting 2 task daily from the next day and with that hitting their minimum withdrawal will look like ages.
Yes this is a common thing with sites like this, there are always lots of jobs to do when you first join cause those where already existing jobs but as time goes by once you have sorted out all these jobs, it would become hard to find new jobs to engage in.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.330
Has anyone received Paypal payment from clickspaid this month? Usually they were making the paypal payment automatically, this month the payment was not processed, and for manual requests for Paypal, it is giving an error.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never been interested in these pay per click websites. I don't think it is much profitable to earn in them as the payment rates are so low. Another negative thing about them is that you may end up using up more data bundles than what you can afford.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the first time i'm hearing about this clicks paid. It seems like a good platform but what is the payment method and do you anyone that has been paid.

Back