Legit đź‘Ť Get paid to read books.

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online book review is a website that pays you to read novels and write reviews about it. Each reviews can make you $5 to $10. All you have to do is register on the website and you will be given a book to read.

Afterwards you will be asked to give reviews of the novel you read and get paid. If you like reading it's a way of making money while doing what you love.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
Yes it's a great money earning idea for the people who love reading books. For me I don't have time for reading books. I use that time instead to post on forums for money.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to read a lot but when the internet became popular I've set aside those books. I am in agreement with you to rather use the time posting on forums which gives us directly income than spend it reading and you spend another time doing the review. It may not be worth the time and effort.

itermathi

Complete Stranger
Feb 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do they have some sort of security measures for the review? I could say that i read it but i can easily search on google the summary of the entire book.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's a great idea, I also have a hobby of reading and I can make money from what I read, it's not much but it's good enough to get extra money. I use the Cashzhine application to read novels/news, fill out surveys, play games, and so on.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love reading reading books and writing reviews. In fact, it is one of my favorite hobbies. Presently, am engaged in many online and offline activities which will not give me chance to enjoy this site. I have bookmarked this page for future reference.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't like reading books and would like to know more about this website and would like to know if you know anyone that got paid from the website.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I had signed up on this site some years back and I actually got a sample book to read and review but sadly I was not able to finish reviewing the book and I sort of disqualified myself. It was a sad one for me. I am not willing to go back and redeem myself. I am keen to get more user experience so that I can recommend it to others.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Online book review is a website that pays you to read novels and write reviews about it. Each reviews can make you $5 to $10. All you have to do is register on the website and you will be given a book to read.

Afterwards you will be asked to give reviews of the novel you read and get paid. If you like reading it's a way of making money while doing what you love.
This seem to be very nice but are you sure if they will pay us for every review we make or they will just choose the reviews randomly

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Sounds nice, this would be a great way for does who love reading novels to make money. They are literally earning from what they like. Back then in school an online book store invited me to do this but due to my studies i could not focus on it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Sounds nice, this would be a great way for does who love reading novels to make money. They are literally earning from what they like. Back then in school an online book store invited me to do this but due to my studies i could not focus on it.
There are people who love to read novels so I think this will be very good for them

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

That sounds like a great opportunity for book lovers. I love reading novels and sharing my opinions about them. How do I register on the website? Do they have any requirements or qualifications for the reviewers? How long do I have to read and review each book? Im interested in trying this out.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.170
I used to read a lot but when the internet became popular I've set aside those books. I am in agreement with you to rather use the time posting on forums which gives us directly income than spend it reading and you spend another time doing the review. It may not be worth the time and effort.
For earn 10 $ from forums you need 1000 replies here or for example 500 replies on bizdustry which is not reached in 1 week you need several weeks to reach while this is not the case for reading a book and review it, it is simple as that.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For earn 10 $ from forums you need 1000 replies here or for example 500 replies on bizdustry which is not reached in 1 week you need several weeks to reach while this is not the case for reading a book and review it, it is simple as that.
Are you trying to say it's more worth it reading and doing reviews? Will you get paid if they will not like your review?

Back