Get paid to watch videos

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Increasingly the easiest way to make money online is watching videos. The number of websites paying users for watching videos is increasing. Are you making any money watching videos. If yes,which is the best website for watching videos in 2023?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.910
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have heard of sites paying members watching vidoes. But I do not know the name of those sites. I think the pay may be quite low as you do not need much effort watching videos.

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Increasingly the easiest way to make money online is watching videos. The number of websites paying users for watching videos is increasing. Are you making any money watching videos. If yes,which is the best website for watching videos in 2023?
I can't say which is the best watching videos website that pays .
Post automatically merged:

I have heard of sites paying members watching vidoes. But I do not know the name of those sites. I think the pay may be quite low as you do not need much effort watching videos.
I can't say which is the best watching videos website that pays .I think the pay per video might not be that much enough..

Last edited:

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've done this many times, but I never made any payout. I spent much time and even data on some sites watching videos and ads but never reached their high payout threshold.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
If you are a member of YSense and TineBucks, you can get a pay watching their videos. The earnings at Time Bucks for watching a video varies from $cent to $ 1 per hour. But there is a video that lasts for 2 hours. It is all up to you.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
If you are a member of YSense and TineBucks, you can get a pay watching their videos. The earnings at Time Bucks for watching a video varies from $cent to $ 1 per hour. But there is a video that lasts for 2 hours. It is all up to you.
Can you share the details of the videos which last for two hours? Most of the videos are for about one minute, and there are a few videos which last for 3 minutes , it is difficult to find longer videos which pay more.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
Can you share the details of the videos which last for two hours? Most of the videos are for about one minute, and there are a few videos which last for 3 minutes , it is difficult to find longer videos which pay more.
You check it in TimeBucks. I am inactive in Time Bucks. I only intend to register on that site for surveys, but I seldom do surveys. It is so frustrating. I watched the videos there but one or more hours watching could be draining. Try YSense, their videos last only some minutes but the pay does not reach $1.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
For me I have never experienced any legit site that pays it's users for watching videos. All of the sites that claim to be doing so mostly are just fake and don't live up to their promises.

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've done this many times, but I never made any payout. I spent much time and even data on some sites watching videos and ads but never reached their high payout threshold.
Recently I have joined in one .I don't know how it will works for me.
I have also faced like this.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I have received several payments from one website for watching videos and doing other tasks. I am reviewing 3 other video watching sites, they pay very less but it is far more than online advertising income.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.228
I have done this before, but decided to quit. It takes a long time to pay and I am unsure whether that website is legit or not. I do not want to waste my time on websites that have a lot of negative reviews from users.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is possible to earn by waching videos but the amount of time you would need to put to make as little as 1 dollar it's just not worth it even if it's that easy

Back