Getting a small reward for posting payment proof?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a nice idea to receive some reward for sharing payment proof but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't matter.
Yeah that's right. who cares. If they give you 1 cent like BMF, that's fine, but if they don't, it doesn't matter. 1 cent does not matter and i don not care too much about it

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah that's right. who cares. If they give you 1 cent like BMF, that's fine, but if they don't, it doesn't matter. 1 cent does not matter and i don not care too much about it
Posting payment proof has a significant role in a platform and there should be a reward system for it as well.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes adding incentives for people who post payment proof is a good way to encourage members to post payment proofs. It also helps build the reputation of the forum or website as people love to rate websites through payment proofs.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
It will be a drastic measure if we won't get paid in the situation of not posting our previous payment proof but it will be best to implement it

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
RIF gives 50 cents once post a proof of payment. I like it but I seldom request for a payout because of the charging method of Paypal. My last payment was 32 dollars and PayPal charged me $ 1.77.

Yes, this is true, this morning I got a 50 cents RIF cash bonus for posting my proof of payment from RIF. I thought this was fun for an easy assignment, just took a while to post it back. LOL

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a great way to motivate users to post payments proofs. You know, they're so good at attracting new members. This is because most people ask for proof of payment before joining a new earning site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I was charged $.88 cents for my last payout.
How much was your payout? Was it the last one you claimed? PP charges high.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, this is true, this morning I got a 50 cents RIF cash bonus for posting my proof of payment from RIF. I thought this was fun for an easy assignment, just took a while to post it back. LOL
I always received that bonus points every time I posted my proof of payment.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
How much was your payout? Was it the last one you claimed? PP charges high.
Post automatically merged:

I always received that bonus points every time I posted my proof of payment.

Yes I know, me too. Doesn't it take time to make from one withdrawal to the next? Unless you can always earn a stable income of $ 1 every day, maybe a different story. :D

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I prefer to apply for cashout earnings bigger to minimize the high charging of PayPal. I applied for a cashout of $5 before and I was not happy with the charge, unlike Mylot, there is no PayPal charge.

I keep my balance in Paypal, so if it reaches a high enough amount I withdraw it to my bank account. Yes you are right Mylot no paypal fees. But getting paid is not easy, we have to be very active there. Even though I'm not a robot, I can sometimes feel tired, unable to stay very active every day. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I keep my balance in Paypal, so if it reaches a high enough amount I withdraw it to my bank account. Yes you are right Mylot no paypal fees. But getting paid is not easy, we have to be very active there. Even though I'm not a robot, I can sometimes feel tired, unable to stay very active every day. LOL
Mylot is a waste of time but a basket of fun. :ROFLMAO:I can always post there about my pet cat Meowie and other things under the sun a ptp site cannot do only Mylot.:D

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Mylot is a waste of time but a basket of fun. :ROFLMAO:I can always post there about my pet cat Meowie and other things under the sun a ptp site cannot do only Mylot.:D
It's true that Mylot is a site that is suitable for fun, not for hoping for money. LOL I'm sometimes active there when I need to vent, I can tell whatever I'm thinking and look for opinions and solutions from there. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
It's true that Mylot is a site that is suitable for fun, not for hoping for money. LOL I'm sometimes active there when I need to vent, I can tell whatever I'm thinking and look for opinions and solutions from there. LOL
I am doing the same, I like to rant there on Lylot and members also react because they receive a peanut pay :LOL: it is so hard to understand the site's algorithm method.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am doing the same, I like to rant there on Lylot and members also react because they receive a peanut pay :LOL: it is so hard to understand the site's algorithm method.

That's why I am amazed at people who can earn more than 10$ in Mylot. How active are they there? Oh my God, even though I get 5$ a month it's so hard. Maybe it's because I've moved forums. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
That's why I am amazed at people who can earn more than 10$ in Mylot. How active are they there? Oh my God, even though I get 5$ a month it's so hard. Maybe it's because I've moved forums. LOL
Those who reached 10 do activities in Mylot 24/7 hehe. I could earn 10 dollars here in RIF in 7 days. I feel tired doing tasks on mylot. It's a waste of time and energy. We better concentrate on RIF.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Those who reached 10 do activities in Mylot 24/7 hehe. I could earn 10 dollars here in RIF in 7 days. I feel tired doing tasks on mylot. It's a waste of time and energy. We better concentrate on RIF.

How can you earn 10$ in 7 days, when the daily limit at RIF is 1$ a day? :p Yes, some even say it's easy to find 20$ on Mylot, I don't know how to set the time. LOL

Back