Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
In my opinion, if the person identified his or her weaknesses, he or she needs to do something about them. It is the basic way to be more competitive against the other applicants. If he or she would not do anything, he or she will still be in vain situation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
The truth of the matter is that there are jobs out there, but people today do not want to work there cause probably it's not to their taste or they are simply looking for a better paying one.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you are an expert in a particular area it will be easier for you to get employment. Some of the best job that pays more are IT jobs.
You're right about that. The IT sector is a demanding sector that if you have a high skill in it, you be the one selecting work.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
The truth of the matter is that there are jobs out there, but people today do not want to work there cause probably it's not to their taste or they are simply looking for a better paying one.
Different people can always possess different personas. It is up to them to find jobs that are suitable for them. It might work for me to have a particular job, but not with other people.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
He must apply only to a company that needs his skills. If still hard for him to get employment why not seek employment online. There are so many sites that pay well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Getting employed in offline businesses is becoming harder everyday because the rate of unemployment is increasing.
Getting employed offline is very good and I know a lot of people who are working offline and I are making so much money. People like that to do not even need to work online because their offline earning is enough for them

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're right about that. The IT sector is a demanding sector that if you have a high skill in it, you be the one selecting work.
Yeah, it is a high demand both online and offline. One of the IT skills I am very much interested in presently is data analysis. I hope to learn it soon.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting employed here in my country is really hard because of how hard the economy is and there are not much large businesses for young graduates work with the labour force here is filled to the breen

Back