Getting Paid in Crypto Currency?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I do not have any problem with PayPal, but I do not use it often, the time of crypto is here, and we are collecting it without any problem, next bull run will be the game changer, so I am going to withdraw soon.
I think you have almost stopped using PayPal from a long time and just going for crypto payments from a long time which is not a bad thing as there is practically no fee and you do make extra money as prices tends to increase.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer websites paying cryptocurrencies. There are many platforms that are designed for crypto. They are decentralized, and better than the centralized PayPal. Those platforms includes writing or posting on crypto social media.b

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
I'm a member of a few sites I can get paid in crypto, like here and Bizdustry. Have yet to request litecoin at Forumcoin though, as I prefer the paypal method there. If I had a choice, I would do most of my online business in crypto, as some stuff I would love to invest in.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.693
I have never joined such a website before. I literally check the payment methods the earning website is accepting before I can sign up for it. However I prefer PayPal as my primary mode of payment.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do the same thing. If a site does not have PayPal as a payment option, I do not join it. I would not prefer payment in crypto because I do not have any knowledge of them.

Well, I do not have a PayPal account either. So, I rely a lot on cryptocurrencies. The fact remains that I always prefer and love to receive my payments through cryptocurrencies all the time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well, I do not have a PayPal account either. So, I rely a lot on cryptocurrencies. The fact remains that I always prefer and love to receive my payments through cryptocurrencies all the time.
I understand. There are a lot of people who prefer receiving their payments through cryptocurrencies. As far as I am concerned, I prefer PayPal. It is my favourite payment method. :)

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer cryptocurrency to PayPal. It seems PayPal is undermining and preventing people from third tier countries from accessing and making money through internet. If not cryptocurrency, i will not be able to be making money with pay per posts.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I also prefer payments in cryptos and if I need to liquidate the assets I do them by fiat when I need it, in cryptocurrencies it is much simpler and cheaper for both the payer and me to tell the truth.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
I also prefer payments in cryptos and if I need to liquidate the assets I do them by fiat when I need it, in cryptocurrencies it is much simpler and cheaper for both the payer and me to tell the truth.
I use website that will pay me in cryptocurrency than wasting my time on website not accepting crypto.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you joined any website that is paying only in cryptocurrency and doesn't have any other way to get paid, No PayPal, No Bank transfer, No Gift cards, etc? I have seen some of these websites and this is the reason before joining any website I look at the payment gateways available and if there is no Paypal then I skip the website.

Getting Paid in Crypto Currency?
Post automatically merged:

I use website that will pay me in cryptocurrency than wasting my time on website not accepting crypto.
Well to me I rather have my payment made to me in crypto than to receive through other means like PayPal as if it is in crypto their is a way I can make use of it better than using PayPal and getting to trade it is even easier for me with crypto than the one that I will make use of PayPal to collect my payment. If a site does not have crypto payment option then I always leave the site without making any form of trial at all.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
I got 4$ payout from BMF in Bitcoin Cash crypto. I think next payout from RIF will be in crypto to but my regular salary stay in FIAT. I don't want to wake up my self and see how my salary lost 30% of value.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
With the new development it is now possible to convert cryptocurrencies into paypal, so it is now possible to make money on websites, just go ahead to request for cryptocurrency on websites.

Back