Giving Gifts to Your Employer

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
The relationship between an employer and employee should not always be a one way thing. The employees can also occasionally, gift the employer something to help them feel good. After all, they are also human.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The relationship between an employer and employee should not always be a one way thing. The employees can also occasionally, gift the employer something to help them feel good. After all, they are also human.
Yes, it is a very nice and wise thing to do, it shows sign of honour and genuine appreciation,, irrespective of the level of the wealth one's employer has, that singular act alone can make you win the heart of your employer.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't normally share some level of relationship with my employer. My relationship with my employer is cordial but not friendly. If my employer want gift, ge should buy himself one.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is very true, sometimes though I feel that people feel little weird gifting things to their employees and I never understood why to be honest. You can show appreciation to your employee just as much as your boss can show appreciation to their employers. I think a lot of the time because it's not a normal thing, many look at it and see it as trying to be a favorite but that is not always the case. Should never feel bad about showing your appreciation.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My employer has not given anything to me free of charge. He is the most stingy person in this life. I can't give him anything. I can't even call him to wish him happy Christmas.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.518
I do give my head a gift only during Christmas and she is used to it. I am happy to give gifts to anyone. I also give gifts to a colleague I like being friendly and making me happy through jokes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.473
It is good to have a smooth relationship between the employer and employee
People do that a lot

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.130
Raw Dex
$0.008
I give gifts to my co-workers for Christmas, but not to my employer. However, when I traveled on business, I usually bought souvenirs back. Most of them were popular snacks of the place I visited. I shared them with my co-workers and employer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.818
Giving gifts to your employer when the need arises is a great way to create a smooth working environment. And it also shows that you value and respect your employer.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't normally share some level of relationship with my employer. My relationship with my employer is cordial but not friendly. If my employer want gift, ge should buy himself one.
Seriously I believe that I'm working hard enough to make money enough for the company that I'm working for or my employer which is why I believe that they are the ones that are supposed to be giving me gifts and not the other way around.

Back