Gold investments

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard certain people who are doing good at gold investment which later on brings them a huge amount of profit since its value increases every now and then.

What would be your thoughts about it? Please share your views on gold investments.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Precious stones are good investment that outlives generations. There are other metals like silver that's not as popular as gold. They're cheaper so will appreciate more in value.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard certain people who are doing good at gold investment which later on brings them a huge amount of profit since its value increases every now and then.

What would be your thoughts about it? Please share your views on gold investments.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I saw on FB people selling gold jewelries, and they are many, so I think it is a good investment. Why would they ventured in that kind of business if it is not profitable, right? And those people selling on FB, sells it on a higher prices, and when I say higher prices, they are priced not in thousand only, but in hundred of thousands. On the other hand, I saw people sells pricey gold bracelets even if it not a real gold, in which you can verify and compare the amount, in Shopee which sells mostly affordable items, like the gold bracelets that they sells.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
With the introduction of Bitcoin and other crypto currency, many thought this would completely take over gold, but gold has been able to stand the test of time and many people still prefer investing in gold. Gold is a good investment to go into.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
Any thing Precious stones are good avenue for a richer investment that one can use to make good money and it will even outlives generations. you can invest in golds

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
I buy gold coins from time to time. The value of gold appreciates over time and it does not fluctuates a lot as in crypto and stocks. It is a good investment option for conservative investors.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
There was news in Croatian business portal how people invest a lot of money in gold since banks are going broke, crpyto is unrealible, real eastate market become to expensive for inital invest.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.798
For me I think investing in the gold makes a good investment in the business sectors. However it requires so much higher amount of capital to be able to start.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
There are several advantages if we invest in gold besides that we will get capital gains, gold can also be used as an emergency fund because it is easy to sell at any time and gold is tax-free, but there are some disadvantages to investing in gold such as not getting interest as passive income, easy to lose/stolen, increases the price is slow, so it is not suitable as a short term investment.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer investing in gold to many online investments like crypto. It is a safe investment and in the long run you will definitely profit. Silver is also good and safe investment

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
As of today, I am planning to invest gold jewelries. As you mentioned, they are good investment.
My mother loved investment in gold jewelries and passed me this trend. It's a helpful investment if we keep our jewelries during decades, as in the moment we need to exchange our pieces with money, we get the payment according to the current inflation and not to the purchasing price of decades ago. And this even works when the currency of a country changes.

I prefer investing in gold to many online investments like crypto. It is a safe investment and in the long run you will definitely profit. Silver is also good and safe investment
Yes, of course! Cryptos market is too volatile and this kind of investment is very risky, in spite of the potencial of earning big (and also to lose big) Gold and silver jewelries and lingots don't produce interests, but these items constitute conservative assets, between the less risky ones.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
My mom also likes to collect/buy gold jewelry (not gold bars), which can be used as an investment for the future or used as an emergency fund reserve. Choosing an investment instrument must be in accordance with the risk profile, don't force yourself to cross over other people's risk profiles (fomo).

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in gold is a good investment for the long term. Especially gold bars, not gold jewelry. Someone told me when gold jewelry was resold there would be a discount, if there was no gold bars.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Each type of gold investment has advantages and disadvantages. Investment in gold is only for the long term, if it is less than two years, it is likely that you will still lose because of the difference between the buyback and the high purchase price. Saving gold bars also requires renting a Safe Deposit Box at a bank.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Each type of gold investment has advantages and disadvantages. Investment in gold is only for the long term, if it is less than two years, it is likely that you will still lose because of the difference between the buyback and the high purchase price. Saving gold bars also requires renting a Safe Deposit Box at a bank.
What is a safe deposit box? Does that mean when we save gold bars we have to keep them in the bank. It's true that the house is prone to theft, you have to provide a safe box in a safe place.

Back