Gold investments

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I always invest some money in gold, jewelry and silver. I have invested in crypto, banking, gambling etc and always failed but investing in gold has never let me down.
The only problem I see with gold is that its price is highly manipulated, and this is widely known in the investment field, but well, since it is so manipulated, its price will remain stable and will grow little over time, but they dont let it have the price that you really should have for macroeconomic reasons and other interests.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
I do not think gold is a high profit asset, however, I do believe gold is risk free investment. Gold price always goes up and you will make profit but the price might not go too high.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
Just see the record of gold price increase of last 24 years. It has been increased remarkably as $25 worth gold here now become $1000 worth so it is best to invest in gold.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
In the current state of the economy, we can expect gold in the long term to continue to act positively because more and more people see it as a real refuge against the inflation and devaluation of the fiat currency.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Gold is a precious stone and precious stones always appreciate in there price. So it is a gold business
Gold investment is a very good business and that is the general knowledge. Also, some people believe that you can never lose with Gold investment. It is a lie and that is why you need the right strategy

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gold has hit all-time highs recently so if you had been investing in it you would have made money, gold always performs well in times of economic uncertainty and potential downturns or downturns.

Gold is an incredibly valuable asset and I think that there are many rich people who have been holding gold for a lengthy time. Having said that, they are mostly gold dealers.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Gold is an incredibly valuable asset and I think that there are many rich people who have been holding gold for a lengthy time. Having said that, they are mostly gold dealers.
Gold has always been a good asset and the most quoted precious mineral in the world, in addition to being the asset with the most market capitalization of the entire financial market, therefore it is the safest and very little volatile, which makes it perfect to preserve wealth.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I may go for Gold investment if I have more funds by the end of July and will invest for 2 years time
That is a good idea, the important thing is that everything you invest in gold has a long-term goal, at least 5 years ahead, so it is important to invest only what you can afford to have there for some time.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It will be good but the only problem about Gold investment is we need to spend money for its safe custody.
Well if you do not have large amounts of gold, I do not think you need to hire any type of security for it for example in a bank, on the other hand the best security sometimes is you, both your silence and caution, that is, do not tell anyone the investments you have in gold.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.539
Raw Dex
$0.001
Gold is a very good form of investment and it is lucrative. This is why you need to have the experience. Apparently, getting involved in gold investment need a professional level experience.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only problem I see with gold is that its price is highly manipulated, and this is widely known in the investment field, but well, since it is so manipulated, its price will remain stable and will grow little over time, but they dont let it have the price that you really should have for macroeconomic reasons and other interests.

I am not sure by what do you mean by "manipulated". I think you are trying to say that the price of gold is very volatile and I can say that this is indeed the case with gold. I do not think that the price of gold could be literally manipulated by anyone. Gold is a decentralised asset.

Back