Hairdressing vs Sowing for a lady: Which is more lucrative?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Between making hair as a stylist and being a fashion designer, which would be more profitable for a lady given the present economic realities in your location. For me, I think a stylist is more profitable because someone can go for long without new clothes while someone can't keep hairstyle for so long.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally think that a fashion designer would be more lucrative. With one contract in fashion design, you can make so much money. Just handle the sowing for an event like a wedding and make much money.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both vocations are vitals and relevant in the society. Both are highly demanded because they are both make up professions.
Hairdressing is a vocation that deals with taking care of hairs while sewing deals with tailoring. We could all see the importance of the two professions in the society.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that everything depends on the level of which you are operating the business because both of them are quite lucrative for a lady to go into as a business.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true. It all depends on how you decide to operate your business. If located strategically, both businesses can be money spinners. You just have to be good at what you do.
I believe that everything depends on the level of which you are operating the business because both of them are quite lucrative for a lady to go into as a business.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It really depends on the area you live in and which one is more popular where you live. In some places, being a hair dresser could be the more profitable business but then in others, fashion designers could be the more popular and the better option to go for.

I feel they are both great businesses to get into and they are both lucrative but you have to look at the circumstances where you live and which one has more of a demand.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.305
I believe hair dressing would be more lucrative. Ladies are always doing their hair so you can make so much money. Just be sure you are good when it comes to styling

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.085
Both of these offline ventures are very profitable. They are very related in one or two ways. However the sowing of the ladies business seems to be more profitable than the other.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is true. It all depends on how you decide to operate your business. If located strategically, both businesses can be money spinners. You just have to be good at what you do.

That's right because both businesses are something that is very lucrative because I have seen a lot of people that are into both of them and they are making good money from them.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.478
Both of them are not feasible in my country. Unless they are famous hairdressers and clothes designers. They had established themselves to be having customer-based in years. I am sure many people can relate to this situation.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.370
Raw Dex
$0.168
Both businesses can be lucrative. Reputable hair stylists and fashion designers make huge money. If I have to choose one, I think hair stylists are making more profits because people need their service more frequently.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both businesses can be lucrative. Reputable hair stylists and fashion designers make huge money. If I have to choose one, I think hair stylists are making more profits because people need their service more frequently.
I agree with you. Both hairdressing and sewing are lucrative in nature. But their frequencies determine which is more relevant to each other.
Hairdressing is more patronize on weekly basis than the sewing. I could remember the last time I visited my seamstress. People prefer buying ready made wears instead.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hair-dressing is more lucrative. There are two shops in my neighborhood. People tend to flog more into the hairdresser's shop than the fashion designers shop. Ladies make their hair more oftenthan they sow their clothes. Also, it takes more time to sow clothes than to make hair hence the more hair you make, the more your profit

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of the ladies I know change their hairs every two weeks. Kids make their hair almost on a daily basis. It is hair styling services that is more frequently demanded.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.838
In this situation, i would also go for hair dressing. A lady can easy turn their old clothes into new ones, one way or another. But when it comes to hair, even if they do not fix new ones, they would definitely need to wash and treat it.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hairs are parts of the body like your face that needs regular maintenance for it to be healthy and good looking. It is a basic need for every person. Moreso, for a lady. It is better to do hair than clothes.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Most of the ladies I know change their hairs every two weeks. Kids make their hair almost on a daily basis. It is hair styling services that is more frequently demanded.
I believe that gone are the days when ladies used to go to salon all the time to fix the hair which is why they prefer to buy expensive wigs they wear all the time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The wigs are all part of the services of a hair dresser. It all boils down to the fact that one needs the services of a hair dresser more often than a tailor. One cannot wear one wig all the time.

Back