Hairdressing vs Sowing for a lady: Which is more lucrative?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.603
These days there are now lots of videos all over social media on how you can turn your old cloths to make it look like a different wear entirely. So the hair dressing business continues to remain very lucrative.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The two businesses are very profitable for any lady to engage in and given this technological and information age, it is highly simple and easy to set yourself up in this business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
In my street, I see so many shops that do these businesses thriving and doing well. If I were to advise someone on which one to choose, I would say fashion designing because it is easily scalable even to an international level.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Between making hair as a stylist and being a fashion designer, which would be more profitable for a lady given the present economic realities in your location. For me, I think a stylist is more profitable because someone can go for long without new clothes while someone can't keep hairstyle for so long.
Being a fashion designer is more lucrative for a female especially in this part of the world and location matters a lot, imagine having a tailoring shop near a higher institution , it will surely bring lot of earnings.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Being a fashion designer is more lucrative for a female especially in this part of the world and location matters a lot, imagine having a tailoring shop near a higher institution , it will surely bring lot of earnings.
A hairdresser near a higher institution even seems to be more lucrative. You know that female students don't joke with their hairs and would do anything to make it look neat at all times. Clothes can be avoided and skipped entirely but not hair.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
A hairdresser near a higher institution even seems to be more lucrative. You know that female students don't joke with their hairs and would do anything to make it look neat at all times. Clothes can be avoided and skipped entirely but not hair.

Majority of the hairdressers in here are not professionals and they have never learned or pursued a course. They merely learn hairdressing from their peers. Regardless of that, there are a few female hairdressers who tend to work in many rich neighbourhoods.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Majority of the hairdressers in here are not professionals and they have never learned or pursued a course. They merely learn hairdressing from their peers. Regardless of that, there are a few female hairdressers who tend to work in many rich neighbourhoods.
Does that make it less lucrative? There are some people that are talented on a particular trade and just need a little brushing up which they might get from their friends or family members.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was talking to a lady today and I told her that hairdressing is a skill that even 8 year olds use to earn money if they are good at it. I think it sells faster than fashion design.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
I think it depends on personal preference. The one that a person prefers is most likely to work well for the person. I would advise one to enter hair dressing if I am to offer advice..

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are both good skills when you have the market by that I mean good customer
But I think hair dressing nowadays brings more profit because of how drastically wigging has evolved

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
They are both good skills when you have the market by that I mean good customer
But I think hair dressing nowadays brings more profit because of how drastically wigging has evolved
If you have exactly the same number if clients for both trades, you would make more money from hair-dressing because people tend to make hair more often. And guys are now becoming a part of the huge market.

Back