Has anyone hacked your forum account?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Has anyone hacked your forum account and changed the password for your account? If yes, did you try to regain ownership of the forum account resetting the password and were you successful?

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not gotten hack and would not get hack. I secure my account with very good passwords. In the event that I am hacked, I think I can just contact support and see what they can do. Not sure how though.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Has anyone hacked your forum account and changed the password for your account? If yes, did you try to regain ownership of the forum account resetting the password and were you successful?
I hear about this but I have never experienced it. infact I have never experienced any hacking of my stuff at all.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was my old Facebook account someone hacked and changed the login details. Since I couldn't login or claimed it, I forgo it and opened another one.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Never experienced and hopefully, I won't and also never heard this happen to any forum user

Yes, it will be frustrating if someone hacks my account. I remember a few years ago my Instagram account was hacked and I came to know it after a few days as I usually don't check my insta account. I changed the password of the same and got rid of the hacker.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Yes, it will be frustrating if someone hacks my account. I remember a few years ago my Instagram account was hacked and I came to know it after a few days as I usually don't check my insta account. I changed the password of the same and got rid of the hacker.
That was a good one you need to get rid of the hackers as fast as you can. Some of them start posting rubbish on the account

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Someone once attempted to hack my email,that is when i knew that not everybody on forums is a good ,genuine and quality person.I oukld not know but i have set up some two factor authentification,i mornitpor devices i am logged on to,my internet activity and history.I trty also not to keep all information online.Some i keep offline in that way i am sure that i can easily detect timely any fault or suspicious activity.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
My forum website account has not been hacked so far. Yes, sometimes back I forgot the password of one of the sites that I was visiting after a long time. Though I don't change my username on different sites, I keep a different password for them. I go for strong passwords and make a note of them.. but I forgot to make a note of this one. I had to change my password and reset it to a new one. I immediately noted it down as I didn't want to go through the same set of inconvenience again.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
I am grateful that no one tried to hack my forum. In the first place, it is a slim chance to happen because my family members or friends are not into working on forums.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I gave someone the details to one of my from accounts to help me manage, it the person changed the password and would not get in touch with me anymore.
That sounds terrible. I would never share my details even with my dearest and nearest ones. I set a limit and I expect people to respect to that. What did you want him to manage on the forum? I still can not get it. So, did you start a new account there?

Back