Have you ever felt that the pages of the RIF site are heavy and slow?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's not uncommon for me to feel that the pages on the RIF site are heavy and slow, so I'm forced to exit the page, clear cache data, and then log back in.

I thought the problem was on my cellphone or on my internet connection, but when I checked everything was normal. Have you ever experienced this, where is the problem and how to solve it?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Sorry, but I have not experienced it when I do business in RIF. It might be your internet is slow at the moment you are doing business here. I am hoping you no longer experience that problem.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Sorry to hear this. I have not experienced the problems you mentioned on RIF. I use my laptop for posting. You may check your internet and try to work with other sites. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I thankful I haven't experienced it. That's a good idea or suggestion to refresh or better to restart. That's what I do if sense something not operating well in my laptop and celfon.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
No! RIF is one of the fastest websites am using . It loads fast with no hinges or obstructions. Though my phone is super smart and can do jobs in seconds while other phone lags behind.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It's not uncommon for me to feel that the pages on the RIF site are heavy and slow, so I'm forced to exit the page, clear cache data, and then log back in.

I thought the problem was on my cellphone or on my internet connection, but when I checked everything was normal. Have you ever experienced this, where is the problem and how to solve it?
I have never experienced this before but I think you should change your browser because that is what I did this morning

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Thank you very much all. I will try what you all sugesting to me. I hope it's can solved soon. :) I thought maybe the internet connection was slow at that time. It only happens occasionally.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

The problem is from your internet connection. You might have a slow internet connection. As for me here on my side, the page is loading normal with no slow speed and no problem with any other things.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Thankfully I'm not facing any such problem because earlier I faced this issue and it was so depressing but glad things are fine now
Mostly these issues arise from slow internet so the person should check it out and if poss try accessing other websites.
I also have a feeling that it is the person's internet connection because I have no problem with it here

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Yes i have felt this somtimes but i think the site is a whole lot better now, things are working pretty smoothly and fast as well. I believe with time it would even be better than it is now.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have faced it a couple of times. But then the reason was a slow Internet on my side. When my Internet works smoothly, I face no problem with RIF. In fact it's pretty fast. I mostly work on my smartphone here and I have not faced such issues.

Back