Have You Ever Given Your Products For Free

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.095
One of the most popular and also the most effective marketing and promotion methods is giving away your product for free, either as a free sample, or even the free product. This method will help you gain early traction. I have implemented this promotion strategy for my business a couple of times. Even though the conversion rate was better I don't use this method frequently because it is very costly.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
One of the most popular and also the most effective marketing and promotion methods is giving away your product for free, either as a free sample, or even the free product. This method will help you gain early traction. I have implemented this promotion strategy for my business a couple of times. Even though the conversion rate was better I don't use this method frequently because it is very costly.
I actually know of sampling , products are given out for free either to be used or to be tasted and feedbacks are gotten from that's this will help know where to focus on during production before it actually gets into the market.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
[/QUOTE

I've done this in the past when I was processing some local candies..I had my products displayed in trade fairs sponsored by some government organizations. It's a good marketing strategy if you're selling new items. I often see free product sampling and testing in big supermarket stores especially if they are promoting recently launched products in the market.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I agree with you. I several times gave the food I cooked to neighbors for free. Then some of them are interested in ordering and buying from me. In my opinion, this method is suitable for large companies, because it requires large capital.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use to offer a completely free game to my patrons after they have played five rounds of games. It is a strategy because most of them would just want to play at least 5 rounds to get a free game.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The strategy of giving products for free to attain marketing purposes may backfire on a business owner. This is because a number of members of the public believe that products that are offered for free are substandard.
I think this is an unfortunate situation that calls for adequate sensitization fo the public.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
I'm yet to do this as I don't have a business now But if I have I will adopt this method of selling it is one of the most effective marketing and promotion methods

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
When I started my general store business, I given some low cost items free to customers to attract them more, when people were buying 1 kg rice I was giving them small shampoo sachet free.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use to offer a completely free game to my patrons after they have played five rounds of games. It is a strategy because most of them would just want to play at least 5 rounds to get a free game.
That's right I agree with you. That is one great method to increase revenue. I also often give free gifts or discounts to customers who reach a certain shopping amount. So it will motivate them to spend more to get free gifts/discounts.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.000
I never tried to this, but I give freebies when they bought my products. It is a way of building a good marketing strategy with them. Aiming to have more orders after having the ordered items.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never tried to this, but I give freebies when they bought my products. It is a way of building a good marketing strategy with them. Aiming to have more orders after having the ordered items.
That's right I agree with you. Providing free products is indeed an effective product marketing method, because sometimes buyers need samples before deciding to buy our products. We only need to give a few products as samples for them to try.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

It is only during promotional activities that I usually give some of my products for free but it is going to be carried out in a way of discount.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
As a business owner you should sometimes give for free your products to your customers This will lure some of them that are interested to order or buy the products later. I

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have only given my products for free to family people which I usually pay from my pocket into the business. If I want to run a production that I want to using to gift people, I do that but not at the pace of commercial production so that it would not cost me much money.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.860
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there are many companies which offer free sample of their new products. This is an effective marketing strategy. Let your potential customers try out your product. If they are happy with the product, they will buy from you.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure whether the experience I am about to describe qualifies.

However, many years ago during my childhood, I was selling avocadoes at a shed close to my home. A particular well-known customer kept pestering me with the idea that my avocadoes were not tasty. Over several weeks, this customer prompted me to give an avocado for tasting, or is it testing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.298
Yes i have given my services for free on several occasions. This actually helps most times. When i give you out some of my designs for free, i usually get more referrals from does who got the design for free.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
Giving products for free is a good way of promoting a business, product or brand. you are baiting the customers to test out your products. When they found out it is good they would start buying it.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.213
If you are a new business owner, offering samples can be an effective way to promote your business. I received some free soap from a local soap maker, and I was impressed with the quality. Because of this, I plan to buy from her when I have some extra money to spare.

Back