Have You ever Got Scammed Lending money online?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are times when we like to help someone and since we know users that are earning online, we feel they are innocent and won't scam us but instead they scam us and not pay your money back and I was scammed like that 2-3 times so now I am more careful about it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I haven't experienced borrowing money in a lending shop. I've learned their have high interest rate and if unable to pay they double the charges. It's good for the lender but bad for the borrowers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
No it's not about lending from shop but from other fellow users and I have previously trusted people but didn't got back.
I misread but what I'm sharing is really happening in my place. Others can't anymore get back their ATM because it's the lending company that keeps it for withdrawing. The owner just received what's left. It is a sad reality.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It's not good to borrow money on a lending firm. It charges high especially if failed to pay in a single month. Fortunately I haven't experienced it in my life. Let's just live within our means.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Scam is too many these days on online. I don't invest or lend money online. All my investment is offline. I have be scammed before by HYIP scam site, since then I have stay away from online business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Scam is too many these days on online. I don't invest or lend money online. All my investment is offline. I have be scammed before by HYIP scam site, since then I have stay away from online business.
There are many of them scattered everywhere in online businesses. I have been a victim of online scams almost 3 times. I was not able to detect they are scammers. It was also my fault that I did not open the pouch to see the contents before paying. I learned a lesson from that action. I one the parcel first before paying.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
When we are online we are talking to strangers even if we are friends we don't know each other well so yes we need to stay careful with what we do online

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
There are times when we like to help someone and since we know users that are earning online, we feel they are innocent and won't scam us but instead they scam us and not pay your money back and I was scammed like that 2-3 times so now I am more careful about it.

I won't lend money to anyone I can't see physically, and even then, I never give out more than I can afford to lose if the person never pays back.

The only situation I can give out larger sums is for health emergencies.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I won't lend money to anyone I can't see physically, and even then, I never give out more than I can afford to lose if the person never pays back.

The only situation I can give out larger sums is for health emergencies.
I am a little weird when it comes to helping lol and have done that a few times and was scammed

Back