Have you ever received a query at work before?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A query it the job clime in my country is a disciplinary action where you are issued a written notice of your misbehavior of which you are mandated to respond and give explanations. The query is filed in your records as a dent on your career. And if you accumulate a certain number of queries in your record, you are dismissed from the job.

Do you have query of employees in your country? Have you received one before? Why were you queried?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Nope, I try to stay off issues at work. I don't want to note me now for any issues that I could easily avoid. So I do stay away from complication at work

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope, I try to stay off issues at work. I don't want to note me now for any issues that I could easily avoid. So I do stay away from complication at work
That's good though. So you mean to say that you have never gotten queried? That's a nice one. I have been queried in 3 different organizations for being late. I replied all of them and the reasons were genuine.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Back then while i was working under someone. I was the manager and anytime any thing goes wrong, i am always the one to take the blame even when i am not at fault.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have always been a diligent staff who gives all the best at all times. All through my years of working for someone, I have never been queried before. I have replied queries for colleagues though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
A query it the job clime in my country is a disciplinary action where you are issued a written notice of your misbehavior of which you are mandated to respond and give explanations. The query is filed in your records as a dent on your career. And if you accumulate a certain number of queries in your record, you are dismissed from the job.

Do you have query of employees in your country? Have you received one before? Why were you queried?
I am someone who is fond of doing my things right. I have bever been given a query fir any reason at work and I don't think it can ever happen to me because I am a very diligent person with my work

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I think I received a query some few years back at my work place, would I say it's an unavoidable query, because as at then I couldn't help but to fall victim, I fell sick, seriously sick that I couldn't do nothing, even to talk was a very big challenge, so I couldn't place a call across to my supervisor to inform her of what's going on with me.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
In my country, we will be given a notice about it. Once you receive it, you need to reply with an incident report and explain what had happened to certain issues.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070

I have never received a query at work and that's owing to the fact that I always make sure I do my job diligently well and also always punctual at my place of work, these has earned me more respect among others.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
For me I think it is mostly stubborn staff or workers that gets incessant queries. Some people just behave like children and it is really appalling for them that way.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I have never received a query at work and that's owing to the fact that I always make sure I do my job diligently well and also always punctual at my place of work, these has earned me more respect among others.
I can see myself with you. Whenever I am working in a company, I am in my own world and that is to work hard. It is how I am trying my best to be more productive and be recognized for the job well done.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, we will be given a notice about it. Once you receive it, you need to reply with an incident report and explain what had happened to certain issues.
Before being given a query at work ,then the management must have observe some certain level if irregularities at work, this being given,to explain what really happened will be a very hard task as they have seen and heard things too.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes if you are given a query you need to critically look at the content and try to work on the different issues raise. But it shouldn't be from a place of hate.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before being given a query at work ,then the management must have observe some certain level if irregularities at work, this being given,to explain what really happened will be a very hard task as they have seen and heard things too.
You have to make an attempt to put up a defense by replying the query else it would be seen as contempt. Just give an explanation. And you would be sanctioned or forgiven. But a good reply goes a long way to salvage the situation.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Yes I have been queried at my job at one point when I was still working in a school as a teacher. I failed to meet up with my timetable for the week.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have received many queries. This also includes people who wanted me to work as a freelancer for them. I respond to them in a positive manner as I love to treat my clients well.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me I think it is mostly stubborn staff or workers that gets incessant queries. Some people just behave like children and it is really appalling for them that way.
Yea that's true but that's not always the case. Like back then while i was working under my formal boss. I was made the manager and i literally had to do everything. The other workers where not working, i was doing multiple jobs at the same time. I had made some complains to my boss but he did not take any serious action, probably because whenever he was around they acted like the best employees in the world. Whenever there is a problem he blames me for it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yea that's true but that's not always the case. Like back then while i was working under my formal boss. I was made the manager and i literally had to do everything. The other workers where not working, i was doing multiple jobs at the same time. I had made some complains to my boss but he did not take any serious action, probably because whenever he was around they acted like the best employees in the world. Whenever there is a problem he blames me for it.
You are right that it is not necessarily stubborn staff that gets queried. It is possible that something out of your control happened and you couldn't meet up, and you are queried.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If there is one thing that I heard he was lucky not to be issued for a delayed coming or any other thing is query as per the time I was and in turn I was lucky enough not to be issued a query by the head of department off the lab which I work on the.

Back