Have you every for a prize in a lucky draww?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.050
Raw Dex
$0.025
Recently we had a lucky draw here and @Starmix was the winner. It was great to see the admin awarding $10 to her. We will see lot more excited contests in future (I hope).

Have you ever won such prize on the site? I am not lucky enough to win ever on any site? Did you?

I know such money means a lot for anyone?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
I got few times smaller rewards on Forumcoin. But it was much earlier, like several years ago. Currently I ma not playing any long games or similar lotto stuff on forums.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently we had a lucky draw here and @Starmix was the winner. It was great to see the admin awarding $10 to her. We will see lot more excited contests in future (I hope).

Have you ever won such prize on the site? I am not lucky enough to win ever on any site? Did you?

Starmix told me of that. She's one lucky lady. I won in some raffle draw before but not the major prizes.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
It gives too much happiness when we becomes lucky winner. I also get some money and some gift through it, although the amount was very low and the gift was somewhat low quality but I felt too much satisfaction from it.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I'm yet to even participate on the game, I only got to know about it when starmix posted about the payout she got, I will start participating.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.998
I have never been lucky enough to win anything on any forum or site before,the highest i have gotten was on bizdustry when a few persons where selected to partake in a competition, i didnt win in the end though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
@eldavis, it might be your turn next time here in RIF. The next winning amount is $20, but it seemed the notice is not anymore found It might be canceled because there were only few participants.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.998
@eldavis, it might be your turn next time here in RIF. The next winning amount is $20, but it seemed the notice is not anymore found It might be canceled because there were only few participants.
Yea i guess not everyone is willing to let go of their earnings to give it a try. Well let's see how this next round goes.and i think some do not even understand how it works. It would be nice to explain to them how it works for them to better understand.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yea i guess not everyone is willing to let go of their earnings to give it a try. Well let's see how this next round goes.and i think some do not even understand how it works. It would be nice to explain to them how it works for them to better understand.
But it was well-explained by the site owner hehehe, maybe you are right, they do not like their earnings to be deducted. But when we are deducted the amount is returned to us.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.050
Raw Dex
$0.025
But the entry fee is very low so anyone won't be hesitant to try it. But it will take too long to reach the milestone of 2.5 lac posts will take months to reach.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
But the entry fee is very low so anyone won't be hesitant to try it. But it will take too long to reach the milestone of 2.5 lac posts will take months to reach.
That is too long to reach. How much is that in the US dollar? I think the gig on Game to win is no longer active. I cannot anymore see it when I log in here.

Back