AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.731
Yes i remember when i first started looking for ways to make money online, i joined some scam sites and i really lost some money back then. I was looking for quick and easy ways to make money, when i reality there is no easy way to make money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.048
Raw Dex
$0.100
No doubt, many of have experienced online fraud one way or the other. Mine was a forum that waited for it's members to accumulate a lot of money then folded up. Waste of time, energy and resources. Have you ever been scammed before?
I think we all have I fell for Answeree forum and I was scam of a whole $30. it was really annoying

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, I was scammed by bubblews who never gave my $50 and they stopped their operations when lots of people started asking for their pending requests.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.191
From EliteVisitor, the owner changed to EliteWriter. Were you paid by EV admin?
I have never heard about Hyperspace.

I really wish if these Hyips could get closed down. This is because these Hyips have made it impossible for people to make money. This is because they become a scam and they are not regulated at all. This is why they get away with all the cash of innocent people.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i remember when i first started looking for ways to make money online, i joined some scam sites and i really lost some money back then. I was looking for quick and easy ways to make money, when i reality there is no easy way to make money.
That's some words on marble. There's no easy ways to make money online. What we see as easy is usually what someone has suffered to build. Better to start from scratch and build.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.731
That's some words on marble. There's no easy ways to make money online. What we see as easy is usually what someone has suffered to build. Better to start from scratch and build.
Exactly the more people realize this, the less people would fall for all these scam sites. To make money you need to work for it.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.191
Anyone who is into online businesses would have been a victim of one or more scam sites online. This is not strange. It is common.

There are many people who tend to invest in many kind of sites and they become a victim of scam. I have encountered many people who invested in hyip sites and they were scammed. I invested in a website called Attonbank and it scammed me.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I've been scammed many times online and offline in my life. One remarkable experience is when I invested to a company that will let you earn by investing on their piggery farm. I got to experience to set foot on their office in a building for few times, only to find out that one day, they were no longer operating on that prestige building.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Yes, I've been scammed many times online and offline in my life. One remarkable experience is when I invested to a company that will let you earn by investing on their piggery farm. I got to experience to set foot on their office in a building for few times, only to find out that one day, they were no longer operating on that prestige building.
I am sorry about the Poi. So with this, I should also be careful with who I transact with.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who tend to invest in many kind of sites and they become a victim of scam. I have encountered many people who invested in hyip sites and they were scammed. I invested in a website called Attonbank and it scammed me.
Hahaha, I remember when I started out. It was a similar experience. I had to invest my hard earned money into it thinking of a better future only to be scammed.

Back