AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
When am starting newly, I was scammed by a HYIP site. Since then, I developed a hatred for HYIP and all ponzi schemes. Honestly, I will not invest online again in my life.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I've been scammed many times online and offline in my life. One remarkable experience is when I invested to a company that will let you earn by investing on their piggery farm. I got to experience to set foot on their office in a building for few times, only to find out that one day, they were no longer operating on that prestige building.
That's sad. I never heard of such a way of investment. Have you done something like suing them?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$1.233
Powerful government agencies are openly involved in financial fraud on some online business owners in some countries and the fraud victims do not get any help at all.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.091
Hahaha, I remember when I started out. It was a similar experience. I had to invest my hard earned money into it thinking of a better future only to be scammed.

Yes, there are many people who invest in such kind of hyip sites and they think that these sites will help them to manage their future. But this is quite far away from the truth for sure.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.033
Almost all of us get experience of scam sites. One new scam they started as when you join they'll not inform you about withdrawal terms and condition and when you try to withdraw they say to first upgrade then you'll be able to withdraw.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there are many people who invest in such kind of hyip sites and they think that these sites will help them to manage their future. But this is quite far away from the truth for sure.
Yes that was what we thought then only to be played. Some also think they can play smart by investing early and cashing out only to have their capital trapped.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have experienced many fake websites before. I have experienced on faucet websites, hyip websites, forum websites and many more.
The worst of all these scam sites are hyip, forums, investments, just mention them. One just need to be careful when dealing on online business.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The worst of all these scam sites are hyip, forums, investments, just mention them. One just need to be careful when dealing on online business.
Even some crypto projects are Hyip scams in disguise. Most of them do public sale only to either rug or dump on Investors. It's a wild world out there.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These frauds are not rare and these things are reported daily to police and cyber cell because these days many people are involved in the scam
Yeah. And the authorities has a lot to investigate on, that's why some of the cases are taking years. Thus, many scammers got away with it.

Back